Subject: ornithology

From: Magnus Gaines <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 07:52:33 +0300

Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

The unviability of the continued habitation of the ACT went unrecognised
for many years, with self-interest and short-sightedness blinding
residents to economic realities.

Many attest that ongoing conflict between Sunni and Shia groups is
descending into all-out civil war.

Even if the Security Council gets involved in this subject, it will not
help solve the equation.

today, humanity is dominated by the rulers who want to provide security
for their own people by imposing war on other nations.

Some US troops on their way to assist were ambushed entering the town.
But the United States has ensured justice for the abused, beaten,
mutilated, and murdered.

Google Oracle As tensions rise between Tehran and Western governments
concerned by the resumption of the Iranian nuclear programme, it is
difficult to see a clear way ahead.

Au matin, tout changer.

The Shia resistance fighters opened fire on police with automatic rifles
and rocket-propelled grenades. Even if the Security Council gets
involved in this subject, it will not help solve the equation. The
wealthy move from tall tower to tall tower, the poor from alley to
bungalow.
'People did live there, but at a cost to the taxpayer, and an increasing
cost to the taxpayer' Stanhope said. But now focus group and phone poll
research, commissioned by worried entertainment industry executives 
indicates the strategy may have backfired. Google Oracle As tensions
rise between Tehran and Western governments concerned by the resumption
of the Iranian nuclear programme, it is difficult to see a clear way
ahead.
The insurgent threat is being addressed.

Public health, education, and energy services that previously propped up
the dependent and long-oppressed Iraqi population have been mercifully
destroyed by American ordinance.

But some in the West have responded to the cultural restrictions with
approval.
But now difficult economic conditions have forced a rethink of the
region's future with a focus on new efficiencies and the elimination of
waste.

Now a mature and independent people are learning to stand on their own
two feet. What power does it have when its very foundations are shaken
by just one question?

The loss of the expert, capable soldier, who died in hospital not long
after accurately shooting himself at close range, has been lamented by
the Prime Minister and others.

But some in the West have responded to the cultural restrictions with
approval. The borders are now protected as never before. Five years ago
the United States was on top of the world and the world its oyster.
Oddly, the streets are not yet filled with placard demonstrators waving
hopeful for general broadening of Australia's contribution to the
nuclear energy industry globally.

In one incident in Australia's capital Canberra, the image of Downer's
pixellated face was slapped several times about the cheeks.
Defence Minister Brendan Nelson has also absolutely rejected the Army
personnel's assertions. Burning effigies of the American President have
featured in television news bulletins in recent days in footage from
Pakistan of protests against the coming visit.
At this point relatives of the deceased were only prevented by security
from rushing forward and passionately and forcefully embracing the
distraught executive.
In the years since the White Paper, this policy has been put into
practise, with Australian troops following their American colleagues
into dubious battles in Afghanistan and Iraq. Well, this is medical
ethics that we are speaking about. Where they are not occupied, the
foreign troops take to the locals with fists and sticks, attempting to
bodily beat the defiance out of them.
If this procedure fails to revive the Israeli leader, it is thought
doctors will construct a large stone and mesh fence to divide healthy
tissue in Sharon's brain from adversely affected regions. The US has
incurred the open contempt of much of the world for its brutal methods
of making war, for its needless slaughter of innocents, its use of cruel
torture, its exploitation of invaded lands. Fledgling media outlets in
Iraq now replace reports of violence and mayhem with optimistic pieces
featuring craggy faced American generals and worried-looking Iraqi
politicians.

Beyond a small section of central Baghdad the West's control is
fragmented, and deadly traps await US troops and Iraqi authorities on
all roads out of the capital city. But the United States has ensured
justice for the abused, beaten, mutilated, and murdered.

com the day after the Dateline broadcast.
Now, in an unusual move from fanatical opponents of American power, a
concession to humanity, levity , and wit has been offered publicly by
the powers now ranged against the United States.

According to an anecdotal report, Westerners were some time ago offered
a can of coke by a small entreprenurial child carrying several of the
things through the hills of northern Vietnam.

Morning breakfast television programmes are on this Australia Day
morning 'brought to you by Vegemite'.