Subject: Adobe Suite 3 $269.90

From: "virginie tammie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 15:34:41 +0900

It has been said that our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow,
but only empties today of its strength.
There is nothing more requisite in business than dispatch.
Glory follows virtue as if it were its shadow.
Dreams can often become challenging, but challenges are what we live
for.
Seeing is not always believing.
Art -- the one achievement of Man which has made the long trip up from
all fours seem well advised.
A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of
life, by him who interests his heart in everything.
Good breeding, a union of kindness and independence.
The person who receives the most favors is the one who knows how to
return them.
I'm saving that rocker for the day when I feel as old as I really am.
Diaper backward spells repaid. Think about it.
It is only to the happy that tears are a luxury.
Don't set compensation as a goal. Find work you like, and the
compensation will follow.
Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.
What a man knows at fifty that he did not know at twenty is for the most
part incommunicable.
There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom,
intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure.
There are good and bad times, but our mood changes more often than our
fortune.
Trust not to much to appearances.
My liver swells with bile difficult to repress.