Subject: neigh irreparably

From: Rudolf Richard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:42:54 +0530

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

It's all lovely stuff. It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable
movie that just isn't worth seeing.

Apparently frogs are very susceptible to environmental damage.

An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up through the
whole song. I think it might make the "always consider buying" list!
FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did. I think it might
make the "always consider buying" list!
This has certainly damaged their image in my eyes.

It's very easy drinking - I'm talking a case easy drinking. People die -
which was a bit surprising given we're used to everyone miraculously
surviving, but still we have a love interest, some sort fighting, some
despair, some history.

If you don't know what those young kids are listening to at their
discotheques, you should have a listen to this one. It's funny, well
written, well filmed, excellently acted.
A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it? I think it might
make the "always consider buying" list!

I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the
face too - more of an authentic post-botox look.
I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it? Well that's
inexcusable.

The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical and
rhythmical backdrop. Btw, I never saw the first Transporter, but I'm
told it wasn't very good - I'm not exactly rushing to see it.

A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.
This has certainly damaged their image in my eyes. It's so easy to get
lost in this song when you hear it.

Gotta run - it'll increase my score!

It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted. And I don't
mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the only bits.

I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher.

You heard me uber cool.

It's so easy to get lost in this song when you hear it.

I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the
face too - more of an authentic post-botox look. An excellent song to
exercise to - it keeps the energy up through the whole song.

It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted.
Sounds boring doesn't it?

Gotta run - it'll increase my score!
Apparently frogs are very susceptible to environmental damage. With it's
slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by the ebbs and
whorls of a river on a summer's day. I'm looking forward to the score
board feature being available for small groups so I can run a mini
fitness challenge against my friends and family.

These tiny little guys provide decent processing power, battery life,
and a whole host of opportunities for you.

It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just isn't worth
seeing. With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed
along by the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day. Sounds boring
doesn't it?

I think it might make the "always consider buying" list! It's so easy to
get lost in this song when you hear it.

It's all lovely stuff. It's funny, well written, well filmed,
excellently acted.

The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits. A
fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity point
allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site. I'm a
bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher.