Subject: And, you can get the set of data for the combobox by referencing the getCountryService method.

From: anticlimax <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:12:48 +0200

The FileUploadRenderer.

Following are some code snippets that demonstrate this approach.

If you are using the Java Persistence API, you could make this an entity
class. Create a placeholder DIV named mapContainer to hold the map
object and define a CSS style for DIV, as follows. This array consists
of a set of other JavaScript arrays. However, this requires you to be
familiar with writing custom JavaServer Faces components.

This time, I'll show how to load your own data into a Dojo table.

Select one of the varieties from the menu to see its description, also
without experiencing a page refresh.

Each of those JavaScript arrays includes the displayed label and the
actual value of an item in the combobox. If you are using the Java
Persistence API, you could make this an entity class. The Phobos project
is focussed on building a web application framework that allows you to
develop your web applications with a scripting language. That file,
described later in this article, creates the mashup according to the
URLs it fetches from a request. Each service has unique requirements so
pick the one that best meets your portal deployment needs. Each of these
map services provides comprehensive developer APIs for generating
geospatial map mashups.

Packaging and Deploying the Portlet The MashupMapPortlet sample includes
a WAR file and the source code as an open-source NetBeans IDE project.
You also create a portlet preference, mashupUrls, which is a collection
to hold the personalized GeoRSS feed URLs for each of the users.
Therefore, the fruit component must go through the execute phase of the
life cycle so that these model updates will occur.

Each service has unique requirements so pick the one that best meets
your portal deployment needs. The map displays the locations with
critical inventory status with a unique icon that flags the need for
corrective measures.

If it were not for this issue, we could create the table as a JSON
object in the bean so that the page author could reference the entire
table with one EL expression.

Quality dessert pear . jsp Create the JSP page view. Hence, for each
AJAX-enabled web page, the JavaScript functions must always be present,
and the developer must code all the events that trigger the requests.
Creating the Portlet Class As a first step, create the portlet class and
name it MashupMapPortlet, as described in this section. Conclusion
Bringing together data from different sources and visually representing
it on a draggable and zoomable map, as in mashup portlets, renders a
rich, robust user experience.

Let's go through what happens when this application runs. Yahoo Maps
JavaScript Ajax API Recall that, for this sample portlet, you use the
Yahoo Maps JavaScript Ajax API to create a mashup.

You can also refer to my example, called bioFisheyeWidget, located in
the apps directory of your Phobos installation.

It doesn't detail getting the data from a database.

This sounds like a lot of work, but it's really not bad. If you are
developing Ajax applications with Phobos, you have the benefit of the
same scripting language on the client and the server.