Subject: roadworthy

From: Anderson Lazarus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 04:08:29 +0200

I haven't had this pleasure since I arrived in Islamabad. India and
China's participation in the summit for the past three years is a sign
of their growing economic clout. A Taleban spokesman said on Thursday
that Mullah Dadullah's family members had received his body in the old
city of Kandahar and had reburied it in a city graveyard. Correspondents
say Mrs Huda is accused of having wealth disproportionate with her
income.

Mr Mamum stood silently in the dock as he was convicted of failing to
submit a statement explaining how he had amassed wealth that did not
match his legally declared income. President Pervez Musharraf suspended
him in March for alleged misconduct, an act Mr Chaudhry's supporters say
was an attempt to suppress a free judiciary.

But those records are written in Urdu script which none of the relatives
can read.

Mr Akashi arrives shortly before the funerals of two Tamil volunteers of
the Sri Lanka Red Cross, who were taken away by men claiming to be
policemen from a train station in Colombo on Friday. Giasuddin Al Mamun
is reported to be close to Tarique Rahman, son of former prime minister
Khaleda Zia. Mr Khan wants to avoid the same fate as fellow Bollywood
icon Amitabh Bachchan, who is facing possible fraud charges over an
illegal deal to buy farmland. The BBC's Charles Haviland in Kabul says
that at times Ms Zaki criticised the former mujahideen, some of who have
been implicated in war crimes. Thousands of lawyers and opposition
supporters marched through the centre of Lahore. He said there was no
news of the fifth hostage, but that the four said they had been
separated from him a few days ago.

"In these circumstances, the matter of Mr Woolmer's death is now being
treated as murder," he told a news conference at the time. Mr Khan wants
to avoid the same fate as fellow Bollywood icon Amitabh Bachchan, who is
facing possible fraud charges over an illegal deal to buy farmland. She
says when he did not return for a long time, she called him on his
mobile phone which he answered and said he was on his way home.

The train has gone off the track, but has not toppled," military
spokesman Prasad Samarasinghe told the AFP news agency.

A police commissioner said a statement on the issue would be made
"shortly". The Commerce Ministry decision comes after a two-month freeze
on approving SEZs, which have attracted protests from threatened farmers
and landowners.

She was one of the few female journalists in the country to speak out
during the Taleban's rule and also criticised the former mujahideen.

A Taleban spokesman said on Thursday that Mullah Dadullah's family
members had received his body in the old city of Kandahar and had
reburied it in a city graveyard. The issue of affirmative action is a
sensitive one in India, with many poor communities arguing that it is
the only way millions of under-privileged people can benefit from
India's economic boom. India and China's participation in the summit for
the past three years is a sign of their growing economic clout. Her
husband, Flt Lt Manohar Purohit of the Indian Air Force, flew a number
of sorties into Bangladesh, which was then called East Pakistan, and
came home a couple of times for brief intervals.

The outward-looking policy marks a new beginning for the EU's relations
with other countries, with an emphasis on unapologetic self-interest at
its core.

Tribal groups say displacing the small Most of Pakistan's legal
community came out in open support of the judge.