Subject: Any moment notexhausted worrying about Shane's welfare, any free night not spent inthe forgiving surrender of Dryden's arms and bed, became devoted to herart.

From: canned <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 21:37:17 -0300

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

But there's a bit of a difference most of the time. Tags: questions,
random blathering Posted on May.
I've learned over time how to restrain myself, alas sometimes with
disastrous effects. Charley: I know you were? They love Welsh people. I
ask you flist, what creepiness has befallen you?
Dirty rocker ends up with posh blonde. each sentence rises in pitch at
the end. Charley: I know you were? The next day, I make my weekly call
home and talk to my Nanna. "He might be the gayest thing in Australian
cinema. sic semper tyrannis - Baby baby baby you're out of time. Of
course, then there was the time years ago when I lived with a bunch of
friends in a big old house on Queen Anne Hill in Seattle. Your picture
has evilly hidden the eyes!

sic semper tyrannis - Why am I paying for this crap? You little spam
whores are unique. What does your BMI say about you?

Um, I dunno, I'm an angry person myself.
htmlTags: amusing, gaylord fockers, racism Posted on Jun.

Emily: Somebody has already used that word in this house. I'm ok with
all other dogs, but don't trust them.

It could not be that they found her workwanting or they would have
called it "nice.
Psychoanalysis tended to dwell on gonads.
A 'classical' education is something I regard as a negative, a throwback
to grammar schools and eton, as is learning names and dates.

Which gets a bit strange when I try to apply for a job on the BBC Asian
Network. I'm plump, but I refuse to give up the foods I like in order to
be skinny.