Subject: Adams is an honest, independent journalist and accepts no money or commissions on the third-party products he writes about or the companies he promotes.

From: Watty R. Bridges <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:29:40 -0600

Low and behold the people there were walking around with really ugly
brown and yellow teeth.

I'm always thankful for reading anything that is written in the best
interest of people as opposed to big companies. Keep up the great work!
The only variation is in the way the peroxide is applied, and how long
it needs to be used.

Adams believes in free speech, free access to nutritional supplements
and the ending of corporate control over medicines, genes and seeds. He
also founded an environmentally-friendly online retailer called
BetterLifeGoods.

Track news on natural health at HealthFactor.

I was absolutely stunned. I was absolutely stunned. Sadly and
unfortunately I let the orthodontist get my wisdom teeth. Besides
collaborator Dr.

So imagine all that xray radiation the dentist would be exposed to if he
didnt take the necessary basic safety procedures.

"But our study suggests the contrary. The reason your dental pro runs
out of the room is because daily exposure would go over the acceptable
level and possibly lead to harm.

PUR specifically states in their facts section that they do not remove
the "benificial fluoride". Alas the culprit was revealed - natural
calcium fluoride in their drinking water and the water that irrigated
their locally grown and eaten produce.

The first of these is the principle of informed consent to
medication.

Unfortunately, today people have fluoride-stained teeth and horrible
tooth decay.

Stay informed on breaking news about natural health, renewable energy
and more.

We encourage all readers to make a contribution to this site, as we've
done a few times so far.

Mike Adams is spot on. All of us are lucky to have you out there not
only fighting for our rights but protecting us, informing us, educating
us and making it a better place to live.

Those drinks are also made with green tea extract, rather than
traditional fermented black tea which offers the cleansing effect
mentioned in the dental study.

Now what does all of this mean for you, as consumer? The manufacturers
don't even make that claim.

knock it down and scares the public with the BIG LIE that we 'need'
it.

Douglas Kinghorn, Adjunct Professor at the UIC College of Pharmacy,
other scientists involved in the study were Dr.

Low and behold the people there were walking around with really ugly
brown and yellow teeth.

This may sound crazy, but google the name Dr. Stay informed on breaking
news about natural health, renewable energy and more.

Oleanolic acid inhibited the growth of two species of oral bacteria:
Streptococcus mutans, which causes cavities, and Porphyromonas
gingivalis, which causes periodontal disease. The best results appear to
come from custom-made dental trays that are filled with peroxide
gel.

Master the five most powerful things you can do right now to improve
health.

Keep up the great work!

For more information and water filters that do remove fluoride, please
visit us at www.

there's at least one really good article for me to read every day, and I
read it and follow it.