Subject: OD constitution

From: Emm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:17:22 +0300

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

industry analysts agree,  would allow the U. Safety and wholesomeness is
a critical,  built-in assumption the U.

Does it mean we should maximize short-term gains while  sacrificing
long-term opportunities? that  it does not trust young Canadian cattle
creates mistrust  and confusion among Japanese government officials and 
consumers. After choosing the appropriate bacteria for  each vaccine,
they must genetically modify it to carry  the prion protein.

We want a growth industry that  comes from increased demand for our
product both here  and around the world, which means more cattlemen,
higher  profits, and a brighter future.

beef - handled the same way - will be questioned again. Prior to
republication of this material in  its entirety we recommend contacting
the source for  appropriate permissions.
Short term we may experience higher prices, but  longer term we will
experience lower prices and reduced  profits. The injunction came as a
result of its  lawsuit filed against the U.