Subject: mascot traditionalist

From: Frida F. Spivey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 17:33:02 +0400

ERMX Gets into Nitride Devices! Applications Are Amazing!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Nitride Wafers are the next level in super technology. From Super Energy
Conductors to Nano-Lasers used in microscopic surgery. ERMX is moved
into a joint venture to manufacture Nitride devices out of China. This
is huge get on ERMX Monday!

Mariann said she'd like to talk to Artie's mother about the awful son
she raised.

He said it might just be time to go at that point.
Howard belched and told Richard he had to fart.
He eventually stopped  and Robin had noticed that he had two knots on
the top of his head. Richard said he would faint if that happened. He
watched Richard playing with the dolls and he was very rough with them.
Richard was asking Gary to pull some tape of one of Barbra Streissand's
songs that he and Howard could sing together.
Jeff told them to hook him up with a doctor to help him out. He said he
never writes stuff out though. Howard belched and told Richard he had to
fart. Richard came in and Howard claimed that he was putting deodorant
on his penis. Jules to call him tomorrow. He said he now knows why Artie
called her a cunt. He said he'll get paid to do the development deal
whether or not the show gets picked up. Jeff continued to whack the
pinata and no one could stop him.

They could see the blister on his ass when he turned around. Richard
laughed and showed off the dolls to everyone some more. He said he saw
enough and he really needs IV antibiotics.

Ralph asked what this guy Doug does and asked if he does anything funny.
Howard asked Richard about going to a place where other men have left
their juices and Richard got up to leave again. Jeff said his doctor saw
it.

Howard said it would be cool if they found out Jeff was bitten by a
spider on his ass and he was actually turning into Spider-Man. He told
him not to leave because they were going to get him some help. He knew
that he was going to come down there and get upset.