Subject: here ya go

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:25:21 +0400

World News Release

Financial Reports:

New Fee Structure Generates Huge Response.

Exit Only Inc. EX T0
$0.41

Exit Only entered the Canadian market in may of this year. Web-marketing
of used vehicles is not a new concept. The new concept here is allowing
its clients to post vehicles to the database without charge or hidden
fees. Now sellers are only paying for the contact information of actual
interested buyers, and at only $2 per lead.

Points To Consider:

- The response from the market during the Canadian release was
incredible.
- The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months
early.
- The site has now expanded its scope to include the US market.
- Exit has partnering with several high volume web services to provide
fast market exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

As the US market is considerably larger, patterned results in the US can
instantly put this new company on the map. For more information on Exit
Only Inc. contact your financial websites.

Top International News:

Strikes paralyze Paris transport --- PARIS, France -- France's public
transportation network came to a halt Thursday as public sector workers
staged a series of strikes in what is seen as the first big test for
President Nicolas Sarkozy's government. Subways, buses, and regional
trains were all out of service, leading to traffic jams as commuters
used their cars to get to work. Airlines were operating as usual, but
some flights were delayed because employees were having trouble getting
to work. Many Parisians took advantage of the capital's free bicycle
program. Others hopped on scooters or strapped on Rollerblades, and some
workers simply took the day off altogether. The walkout began Wednesday
night and was expected to last 24 hours, but the backlog of services
could mean the effects of the strike last much longer. 

News Articles From The US:

Hit List Worries Students In Pittsburgh-Area School District -----
UNIONTOWN, Pa. -- A hit list discovered in an Internet chat room Tuesday
night has parents and students at one Pittsburgh-area high school
worried. As of Wednesday, parents said they still don't know who is
responsible for making the list, which concerns them. Glenn Loukota,
whose name appears on the list, got a call Tuesday night from the
principal of Laurel Highlands. "My principal called and just said that I
was on a hit list," said Loukota. "That's all he told us." "They didn't
give us much information," said parent Penny Whoolery. "That was part of
the problem." Whoolery's son, Cody, was also on the hit list. After the
police were notified, police searched the home of the student they
believe made the list. The search turned up no weapons. "I know that
kids don't always keep things you don't want them to see in the open,"
said Whoolery. "They hide it."