Subject: breaking release

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 01:16:45 +0200

News Wire Oct 18, 2007 4:34 EST

Finance Reports:

New Fee Structure Generates Huge Response.

Exit Only Inc. E x TO
$0.41

Exit Only's initial web launch was in early May of 2007. The idea of
bringing new and used vehicles to web consumers is nothing we have not
seen before. The new concept here is allowing its clients to post
vehicles to the database without charge or hidden fees. The company
charges sellers only for actual contact info from interested buyers.

Points Of Interest:

- Initially marketed in Canada, response from consumers exceeded all
expectations.
- The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months
early.
- Exit is now expanding the site to enter the US market.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

Duplication of the Canadian results in the much larger US market base
will certainly make this company the next major online player. For more
information on Exit Only Inc. contact your financial websites.

Reports On The Planet:

Loggers, Greenpeace activists in Brazil standoff ---- RIO DE JANEIRO,
Brazil -- Hundreds of loggers and angry residents have surrounded eight
Greenpeace members who tried to leave an Amazon town with a scorched
tree trunk for an exhibit on global warming, the environmental group
said Wednesday. The activists are holed up in the makeshift headquarters
of the federal environmental agency in the town of Castelo dos Sonhos,
Greenpeace campaigner Andre Muggiati said. "They are still surrounded
and the situation is tense," he said by telephone. The region in the
Amazon state of Para is part of the so-called "arc of destruction," the
southern edge of the rain forest that has been devastated by loggers. In
2005, American missionary Dorothy Stang was shot dead in the region
during a land dispute. On Tuesday, the Greenpeace activists tried to
haul away a badly burned fallen tree trunk for an exhibit on global
warming in Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, Muggiati said.

Top US Stories:

Prosecutor apologizes 12 years after bogus rape verdict ---- HOUSTON,
Texas -- A man who spent a dozen years in prison for a rape he didn't
commit was freed Tuesday, the third inmate to be released because of
problems with the Houston Police Department's crime lab. Wearing dark
clothes and carrying a red mesh gym bag and a paper sack containing his
belongings, Ronald Taylor greeted his family with warm embraces outside
the Harris County Jail. "It hasn't really sunk in. I'm just glad to see
my family," he said. His plans included eating shrimp, a delicacy he
missed in prison, and moving to Atlanta to marry Jeannette Brown, the
fiancee who has waited for him since the mid-1990s.