Subject: Company Name: Makeup.com Ltd

From: "Debbie Aguilar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Sep 2007 19:08:26 +0100

Very Big News Out Tomorrow!!!!

Company Name: Makeup.com Ltd
Sym: MAKU

Price: $.10
5 Day : $.25 
30 Day : $.50 
120 Day : $1.00 

The News: For Immediate Release

Beauty is in the EYE of the Shareholder! 

Newport Beach, CA --(September 28, 2007) - Makeup.com is proud to report 
record highs for both sales counts and revenue during themonth of July. Compared
 to June 2007, order counts increased by 167%, while total revenue increased 
by 107%.  Online sales in the US equate to $320 Million in the beauty sector 
alone.

Compared to Makeup.com's highest revenue earning month yet, January 
2007, the July 2007 revenue increased by 82%.The increase in July 
sales is the product of strong promotional offerings, affiliate 
marketing, the introduction of the makeup.com sampling program and 
PayPal payment method, as well as free gifts with purchases.  As seen in
previous sales years traditionally e-commerce stock values increase 
preceeding the holidays and MakeUp.com forsees huge sales predictions for 
this upcoming holiday.  With the launch of the makeup.com sampling program 
in late June, customers can now choose up to three boutique product samples 
with every purchase made. The program is designed tointroduce new boutique 
products to encourage cross-selling during future purchases.

Beacon Equity Research commented on the record-breaking month of revenue at 
makeup.com: The sales growth for July is an indication that makeup.com is 
gaining market share in the online beauty and cosmetic industry. It should 
be noted that the increase in sales occurred during the summer months where we 
generally see a lull in business. With the addition of new website features and 
product promotions I would expect to see similar growth in the future months.

About MakeUp.com
MakeUp.com is an online makeup retailer offering both premium Boutique and 
discount Classic Brands.MakeUp.com is owned and operated by Makeup Incorporated,
a wholly owned subsidiary of MakeUp.com Limited (OTCBB:MAKU),a Nevada-based company 
with headquarters in Newport Beach, California. For more information please visit 
www.makeup.com.