Subject: [Net2MAX] Fax transmission to failed from server17.net2max.com

From: [email-masked] (Net2MAX Fax Server)
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:32:34 +1100 (EST)

Dear customer,

Thank you for using Net2MAX's E-mail to Fax service.

Your fax transmission has failed, due to one of the following reasons.

* Unknown fax number - fax number has to be in the following format,
  in the body of the e-mail. eg, Number: 61292125727

* Authentication failure - only Account Number (OZnumber) and PIN should be 
  present in the subject field, with a blank space separating the two.

* Unknown formatting - No HTMLs, only plain text are allowed.

* No PDF/TIFF files attached - only PDF/TIFF file attachments are
  supported at this time.

* Multiple PDF/TIFF files attached - only a single PDF/TIFF file attachement 
  is supported at this time.

If you have done all of the above and it still fails, please contact
us on 1300 130 118, or e-mail us at [email-masked]

Regards,

-- 
Net2MAX Fax Server