Subject: [sfc] IETF Note Well Guidelines

From: "Jim Guichard (jguichar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:09:20 +0000

As we move forward with the work within the SFC WG, the chairs as a reminder would like the WG to be aware of the IETF Note Well guidelines which govern the mailing list and all WG correspondence. For more information, go here: www.ietf.org/about/note-well-html.

Jim & Thomas

---

From: "Leaf Yeh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:13:28 +0800

FYI - http://www.ietf.org/about/note-well.html 

Best Regards,

Leaf

From: sfc [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jim Guichard (jguichar)
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 4:09 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [sfc] IETF Note Well Guidelines

As we move forward with the work within the SFC WG, the chairs as a reminder
would like the WG to be aware of the IETF Note Well guidelines which govern
the mailing list and all WG correspondence. For more information, go here:
www.ietf.org/about/note-well-html.

Jim & Thomas