Subject: [sfc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis-05.txt

From: Shunsuke Homma <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 19:15:46 +0900

Hi,

We updated "draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis," and two 
authors newly participated. We added a concept about a new service chain 
id mapping approach which overloads the id on a destination or source 
address.  Also, we improved the analysis of the static SPs selection 
pattern.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis/

If you have any questions or comments, please let us know.

Thanks,
Shunsuke

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis-05.txt
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 01:46:35 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Alexey Gorbunov <[email-masked]>, Nicolai Leymann 
<[email-masked]>, Shunsuke Homma <[email-masked]>, 
Kengo Naito <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, 
Diego Lopez <[email-masked]>, Diego R. Lopez 
<[email-masked]>, David Dolson <[email-masked]>, Don 
Fedyk <[email-masked]>, Paul Bottorff <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Shunsuke Homma and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis
Revision:	05
Title:		Analysis on Forwarding Methods for Service Chaining
Document date:	2016-01-29
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		39
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis-05.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis-05
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-homma-sfc-forwarding-methods-analysis-05

Abstract:
    This document presents the results of analyzing packet forwarding
    methods and path selection patterns for achieving Service Chaining.
    In Service Chaining, data packets need to be forwarded to the
    appropriate service functions deployed in networks based on service
    provided for the packets, and distribution of the service-oriented
    route information and steering data packets following the route
    information would be required.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat