Subject: [sfc] Interim meeting reminder

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 12:45:57 -0500

This is a reminder to folks that we have an Interim meeting coming up, 
and would appreciate
active participation (please come)
RSVP (so we can make sure the room is suitable)

Thank you.  Original message below including RSVP doodle link.

Yours,
Joel and Jim

-----

In order to get an attendance count, I have created a doodle poll.  As
it is a three day meeting, you can mark each day.  I hope to see you
folks for all three days.  the link for the poll is:

http://doodle.com/poll/3hfxzn8yqfmpwhyb

Juniper has provided this link:
https://www.juniper.net/us/en/contact-us/sales-offices/westford/#02

with directions and hotel information near the meeting facility.

Thank you very much,
Joel

-----

The Service Function Chaining (sfc) Working Group will hold
an interim meeting from 2017-01-17 at 11:00 to 2017-01-19 at 14:00 
America/New_York.

Meeting Location:
Westford, US

Agenda:
(Agenda bashing.)
What do we really want from the security environment draft.
What do we want from OAM drafts.
What does the control requirements draft need to describe; driven by AD 
concerns.
Discuss metadata descriptions including what MD-1 and MD-2 documents we 
want.
Finalize NSH.

Information about remote participation:
Remote participation information will be obtained at the time of approval

Specific location: Juniper Networks, 10 Technology Park Drive, Westford, 
MA 01886,  Stony Brook Conference Room.  Ending January 19, 2017 at 14:00

-----