Subject: [sfc] Fwd: placeholder lync conference for SFC interim

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 10:58:47 -0500

The attached is the calendar invite for the Skype remote access to the 
SFC Interim meeting.

I have tried to copy the information accurately below.  Times below are 
in US Eastern time.  In case of conflict, the ICS is more accurate than 
my copy.

Yours,
Joel

When: Tue 17 Jan 2017 11:00 AM – Thu 19 Jan 2017 2:00 PM
Organizer:  	Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>

--> Join Skype Meeting<https://meet.juniper.net/akatlas/SV8J0210>

This is an online meeting for Skype for Business, the professional 
meetings and communications app formerly known as Lync.

Join by phone
+19785898300<tel:+19785898300> (USA, East Coast) English (United States)
+14089369000<tel:+14089369000> (USA, East Coast) English (United States)
ILYNC (45962)<tel:ILYNC%20(45962)> (USA, East Coast) English (United 
States)
+18446454399<tel:+18446454399> (USA, East Coast) English (United States)

Conference ID: 8685394

Forgot your dial-in PIN?<https://dialin.juniper.net>

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 10:20:55 -0600

Does the meeting start at 11am or at 4pm?
Skype meeting says 4pm?
How do we join the Skype meeting?

Behcet

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 9:58 AM, Joel M. Halpern <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> The attached is the calendar invite for the Skype remote access to the SFC
> Interim meeting.
>
> I have tried to copy the information accurately below.  Times below are in
> US Eastern time.  In case of conflict, the ICS is more accurate than my
> copy.
>
> Yours,
> Joel
>
> This is an online meeting for Skype for Business, the professional meetings
> and communications app formerly known as Lync.
>
> Join by phone
> ILYNC (45962)<tel:ILYNC%20(45962)> (USA, East Coast) English (United States)
> _______________________________________________
> sfc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sfc
>

---

From: Joel Halpern Direct <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 11:23:36 -0500

The meeting starts at 11am EST on Tuesday, and finishes at 2pm EST on 
Thursday (with adjournment for evenings, breaks for meals, etc...)

The HTTPS link in the ICS body and copyied in the email should work for 
joining.  Someone in the room will be monitoring jabber as well.

Yours,
Joel