Subject: [sfc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-04.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 11:13:16 -0600

Hi all,

We submitted our revised solution draft entitled:
Service Function Chaining Service, Subscriber and Host Identification
Use Cases and Metadata

I could be  useful in the
upcoming interim meeting this week.

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader
Revision:       04
Title:          Service Function Chaining Service, Subscriber and Host
Identification Use Cases and Metadata
Document date:  2017-01-16
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          17
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-04.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-04
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-04

Abstract:
   This document discusses considerations related to passing service-,
   host- and subscriber-related information to upstream Service
   Functions for the sake of policy enforcement and appropriate SFC-
   inferred forwarding.  Once the information is consumed by SFC-aware
   elements of an SFC-enabled domain, the information is stripped from
   packets so that privacy-sensitive information is not leaked outside
   an SFC-enabled domain.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat