Subject: [sfc] IETF-Hub-Boston meeting Thursday

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 14:57:29 -0500

Since we are having the SFC close by, for those who are in the Boston area
and interested....

Regards,
Alia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Salz, Rich <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 2:53 PM
Subject: [Ietf-hub-boston] But wait, there's more: IETF-Hub-Boston meeting
Thursday
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hosted by 128 Technology in Burlington, on Thursday Jan 19.  Our local host
(official door unlocker if you will) is David Bond.  We start at 3pm.  Then
dinner as the group decides/wants.

Please RSVP here: http://doodle.com/poll/udeiyppcz2rbmy8m Please forward
this to anyone and everyone who might be interested.

Agenda:
       Banana means bandwidth aggregation.  Margaret Cullen
       Happy Earballs -- Coping with Dual-Stack Connectivity Issues in SIP
.   Dale Worley
       The Mathematical Mesh is an infrastructure that makes computers
easier to use by making them more secure. Phill-Hallam Baker
       ADDED: Using YANG for services and devices -- what's the difference
between those?  Dean Bogdanoic
       ADDED: Possible intro to SFC by Ignas Bagdonas who came overseas and
battled 128 to be here.
       Future plans for this group?  Any thoughts or ideas?

_______________________________________________
Ietf-hub-boston mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-hub-boston