Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-dc-use-cases-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 15:58:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining of the IETF.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining Use Cases In Data Centers
        Authors         : Surendra Kumar
                          Mudassir Tufail
                          Sumandra Majee
                          Claudiu Captari
                          Shunsuke Homma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-dc-use-cases-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-02-22

Abstract:
   Data center operators deploy a variety of layer 4 through layer 7
   service functions in both physical and virtual form factors.  Most
   traffic originating, transiting, or terminating in the data center is
   subject to treatment by multiple service functions.

   This document describes use cases that demonstrate the applicability
   of Service Function Chaining (SFC) within a data center environment
   and provides SFC requirements for data center centric use cases, with
   primary focus on Enterprise data centers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-dc-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-dc-use-cases-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-dc-use-cases-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Surendra Kumar (smkumar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 00:01:12 +0000

No changes, just a revision update.
Surendra.

-----Original Message-----
From: sfc [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 3:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-dc-use-cases-06.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
sfc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sfc