Subject: [sfc] Fwd: Help Me!

From: پویا خسرویان دهکردی Pouya Khosravian Dehkordi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 11:13:32 +0330

Hello Dear Prof.!
I am a PHD student and my thesis is about service function chaining and i
need a complete list of service function types. How can i get this list?
Please help me.
Thank you.
Best Regards.

PHD Student of Islamic Azad University Yazd Branch
Faculty Member of Islamic Azad University Shahrekord Branch
Home Page:
http://iaushk.ac.ir/part/pages.aspx?id=74&pid=1
Google Citation :
http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ZXfOfdQAAAAJ&hl=en
Work Phone: 03833361000 - 403
Cell Phone:09132800436

---

From: پویا خسرویان دهکردی Pouya Khosravian Dehkordi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 18:36:04 +0330

Hello Dear Prof.!