Subject: [sfc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-00.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 23:38:10 -0700

Dear All,
this new draft introduces the Alternate Marking method into SFC
environment. In order to realize advantages of the Alternate Marking
method, the draft requests allocation of the Mark field in the NSH Base
header. Greatly appreciate your reviews, comments, and questions.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 11:31 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-00.txt
To: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Giuseppe Fioccola <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm
Revision:       00
Title:          Performance Measurement (PM) with Alternate Marking Method
in Service Function Chaining (SFC) Domain
Document date:  2017-04-23
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          7
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-
00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-sfc-pmamm-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-sfc-
pmamm-00

Abstract:
   This document describes how the alternate marking method be used as
   the passive performance measurement method in a Service Function
   Chaining (SFC) domain.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat