Subject: [sfc] Call for Adoption: draft-quinn-sfc-nsh-tlv-03.txt

From: Joel Halpern <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 05:53:13 -0400

As per the discussion on the list, the authors have revised the NSH TLV 
draft to remove TLVs that the WG has agreed to document elsewhere.

When the document is adopted, and the revision to the NSH document is 
made to remove the C bit, the text here will need to be changed to 
remove the C bit.  Such is life as we change things.

This email starts a new call for adoption for this draft.  Does the 
working group consider this a good basis for work on documenting a base 
set of TLVs for use with NSH?

This call will last 2 weeks, until the end of the day 9-May-2017.

Please speak up either in support or objection.

Thank you,
Joel

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-quinn-sfc-nsh-tlv-03.txt
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 10:07:29 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : Network Service Header TLVs
         Authors         : Paul Quinn
                           Uri Elzur
                           Sumandra Majee
	Filename        : draft-quinn-sfc-nsh-tlv-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-04-24

Abstract:
    This draft describes Network Service Header (NSH) MD-Type 2 metadata
    TLVs that can be used within a service function path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-quinn-sfc-nsh-tlv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-quinn-sfc-nsh-tlv-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-quinn-sfc-nsh-tlv-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-quinn-sfc-nsh-tlv-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 10:01:09 -0400

Joel,

I support WG adoption, it’s been updated to reflect the previous discussion
and it’s time to put it officially under WG management.

Cheers,
Andy

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 5:53 AM, Joel Halpern <[email-masked]> wrote:

> When the document is adopted, and the revision to the NSH document is made
> to remove the C bit, the text here will need to be changed to remove the C
> bit.  Such is life as we change things.
>
> working group consider this a good basis for work on documenting a base set
> of TLVs for use with NSH?
>
> sfc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sfc
>

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 10:54:31 -0500

I checked Rev. 03. I am OK with the content.
I support the adoption.

Regards,

Behcet