Subject: [sfc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-09.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 07:42:28 -0700

Dear All,
we've updated our document. It now includes SFC Source TLV and request to
allocate UDP port number for SFC Echo Reply.
Appreciate your reviews, comments and suggestions.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 7:39 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-09.txt
To: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>, Gregory Mirsky <
[email-masked]>, Wei Meng <[email-masked]>, "Cui(Linda) Wang" <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-09.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam
Revision:       09
Title:          Multi-Layer OAM for Service Function Chains in Networks
Document date:  2017-06-14
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-sfc-multi-
layer-oam-09.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-sfc-multi-
layer-oam/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-
oam-09
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-sfc-multi-
layer-oam-09
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-sfc-multi-
layer-oam-09

Abstract:
   A multi-layer approach to the task of Operation, Administration and
   Maintenance (OAM) of Service Function Chains (SFCs) in networks is
   presented.  Based on the SFC OAM requirements, a multi-layer model is
   introduced.  A mechanism to detect and localize defects using the
   multi-layer model is also described.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat