Subject: [sfc] Meeting at IETF 99 in Prague

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 14:01:28 -0400

We are meeting from 15:50 to 17:20 Monday, July 17 in Congress Hall II.

Please send us requests for agenda time.
We expect to have the NSH document completed and given to our Area 
Director by then.

In addition to regular items, Jim and I would like to reserve about 20 - 
30 minutes for a discussion by the working group of what items people 
see needing work going forward.  this can be items that fall within the 
current charter, but are not sufficiently addressed, or they may be 
items which would need rechartering.
The approach we plan on is for someone with an idea to come to the 
microphone, and briefly summarize the idea and reasons.  No Slides. 
Then, we will give folks time to ask questions, express opinions, 
suggest refinements, etc.
Then we move on to the next idea.
So please think about items you would like discussed in this slot.
We will try to make the remote participation work well so that 
suggestions and refinements can come from those who can not make it to 
prague as well.

We would expect the conversation to continue on the email list.

Thank you,
Joel and Jim

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 23:44:11 +0100

Hi Joel,

I think it might be a good time for me to talk about draft-farrel-sfc-convent.
It's been a while since the idea was first floated and it has been somewhat
gated behind the main NSH work.
It is probably also worth having this discussion before we go much further with
the OAM work.

Cheers,
Adrian

> -----Original Message-----
> From: sfc [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Joel M. Halpern
> Sent: 26 June 2017 19:01
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [sfc] Meeting at IETF 99 in Prague
> 
> _______________________________________________
> sfc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sfc

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 18:47:36 -0400

Sounds reasonable to me.  We will plan a slot for you.
Yours,
Joel