Subject: [sfc] Request for Comments for I2NSF SFC Draft

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 13:19:27 +0200

Hi SFC WG,

The link below is an Internet Draft of the I2NSF WG, which is related to
SFC.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering-03

This draft describes the integration of the I2NSF framework and SFC to
support
packet forwarding between Network Security Functions (NSFs) as service
functions.
The I2NSF framework defines an advanced security action that allows an NSF
to
call another type of NSF for further security inspection and action.
For example, a firewall filter calls a DPI for more in-depth analysis of
a suspicious packet. For such advanced security action to be realized,
the suspicious packet should be delivered from the firewall filter to the
DPI.
To enable this forwarding, we integrate SFC components into the I2NSF
framework.

Welcome your comments in the I2NSF on-site meeting or by email.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Paul and Sangwon
-- 
===========================
Mr. Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Software
Sungkyunkwan University
Office: +82-31-299-4957
Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Personal Homepage: http://iotlab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php
<http://cpslab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php>