Subject: [sfc] Fwd: NomCom Second Call for Feedback and Office Hours: IETF 100

From: Joel Halpern <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 13:14:29 -0500

(Forwarding information sent to ietf list by nomcom chair.)

All -

Please consider entering your feedback for the 2017-2018 NomCom early this
week. We'll be doing on-site interviews in Singapore and would 
appreciate your
inputs as we sort through our options. We have nominees to consider for the
the IESG, IAB, and IAOC this cycle:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2017/feedback/

If you have general feedback areas or positions please send email to:

nomcom-2017 at ietf dot org

On-site in Singapore you can also give your feedback directly to the 
NomCom either by talking with any NomCom Member (identified with an 
orange dot on their badge). The full list of members can be found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2017/

or drop by during our open office hours:

MONDAY	11/13/17

	1515-1540      Partial overlap with the beverage and snack break
         NomCom Office Hour: Fullerton Room

TUESDAY	11/14/167

	1515-1540	Partial overlap with the beverage and snack break
	NomCom Office Hour: Fullerton Room

WEDNESDAY   11/15/17

	1200-1335	Lunch break
	1515-1540	Partial overlap with the beverage and snack break
	NomCom Office Hours: Fullerton Room

THURSDAY  11/16/17
	1250-1335	Lunch break
	1515-1540	Partial overlap with the beverage and snack break
	NomCom Office Hours: Fullerton Room

Thanks -

Peter Yee
NomCom Chair 2017-2018
peter at akayla dot com (preferred if you have SPF problems with my MTA)
nomcom-chair-2017 at ietf dot org