Subject: [Sframe] Propose to adopt draft-omara-sframe and draft-barnes-sframe-mls

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 16:19:50 -0400

Hi folks,

There hasn't been much discussion here on these drafts, but I get the
impression that folks pretty much agree that these drafts should be the
starting points for meeting the WG's milestones.  draft-omara-sframe for
the milestone already in the charter, and draft-barnes-sframe-mls for the
milestone implied by the last paragraph.

Chairs: Could we please do an adoption call for these drafts?

Thanks,
--Richard

---

From: "Martin Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 09:06:51 +1000

On Fri, Sep 3, 2021, at 06:19, Richard Barnes wrote:
> starting points for meeting the WG's milestones.  draft-omara-sframe 
> for the milestone already in the charter, and draft-barnes-sframe-mls 
> for the milestone implied by the last paragraph.

Emad is working on revising the sframe draft.  His coauthors probably need to help out.  I'd like to have some discussion about the revision before we start the call.