Subject: [sidr] draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-impl-00.txt

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 17:51:45 +0900

the authors would like to request that the sidr wg accept this draft as
a wg work item.

randy

---

A new version of I-D, draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-impl-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Randy Bush and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-impl
Revision:	 00
Title:		 RPKI Router Implementation Report
Creation date:	 2012-01-02
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 18

Abstract:
   This document provides an implementation report for RPKI Router
   protocol as defined in [I-D.ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr].  The editor did not
   verify the accuracy of the information provided by respondents or by
   any alternative means.  The respondents are experts with the
   implementations they reported on, and their responses are considered
   authoritative for the implementations for which their responses
   represent.