Subject: [sidr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-impl-01.txt

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 09:50:00 -0500

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
	[email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-impl-01.txt
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 06:48:31 -0800

A new version of I-D, draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-impl-01.txt has been successfully
submitted by Randy Bush and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-impl
Revision:	 01
Title:		 RPKI Router Implementation Report
Creation date:	 2012-01-08
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 11

Abstract:
   This document provides an implementation report for RPKI Router
   protocol as defined in [I-D.ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr].  The editor did not
   verify the accuracy of the information provided by respondents or by
   any alternative means.  The respondents are experts with the
   implementations they reported on, and their responses are considered
   authoritative for the implementations for which their responses
   represent.  Respondents were asked to only use the YES answer if the
   feature had at least been tested in the lab.

The IETF Secretariat