Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-24.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:29:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The RPKI/Router Protocol
	Author(s)       : Randy Bush
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-24.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-01-12

   In order to formally validate the origin ASs of BGP announcements,
   routers need a simple but reliable mechanism to receive RPKI
   [I-D.ietf-sidr-arch] prefix origin data from a trusted cache.  This
   document describes a protocol to deliver validated prefix origin data
   to routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-24.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-24.txt

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:33:22 -0800

this draft a result of helpful security and routing ad reviews

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-24.txt

and the tasty bit tools neglects to tell the wg

Diff from previous version:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-24

randy

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 09:27:14 +0000

I believe that version 24 addresses all of the actionable
comments that the authors have received and I propose
to continue with the publication process by requesting IESG
review.

Stewart

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-24.txt
Date: 	Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:33:22 -0800
From: 	Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

randy
_______________________________________________
sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr