Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-26.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 14:28:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The RPKI/Router Protocol
	Author(s)       : Randy Bush
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-26.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-02-02

   In order to verifiably validate the origin ASs of BGP announcements,
   routers need a simple but reliable mechanism to receive RPKI
   [I-D.ietf-sidr-arch] prefix origin data from a trusted cache.  This
   document describes a protocol to deliver validated prefix origin data
   to routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-26.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-26.txt