Subject: [sidr] congratulations to working group and authors

From: "Murphy, Sandra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 03:53:00 +0000

Congratulations to the working group and in particular to the authors for the 
publication of the following RFCs.  Thanks to the authors for all the hard work to 
complete this large set of documents.

1.    RFC 6480 on An Infrastructure to Support Secure Internet Routing
      M. Lepinski, S. Kent

2.    RFC 6481 on A Profile for Resource Certificate Repository 
      Structure
      G. Huston, R. Loomans, G. Michaelson

3.    RFC 6482 on A Profile for Route Origin Authorizations (ROAs)
      M. Lepinski, S. Kent, D. Kong

4.    RFC 6483 on Validation of Route Origination Using the Resource 
      Certificate Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Route Origin 
      Authorizations (ROAs)
      G. Huston, G. Michaelson

5.    BCP 173, RFC 6484 on Certificate Policy (CP) for the Resource 
      Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)
      S. Kent, D. Kong, K. Seo, R. Watro

6.    RFC 6485 on The Profile for Algorithms and Key Sizes for Use in 
      the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)
      G. Huston

7.    RFC 6486 on Manifests for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure 
      (RPKI)
      R. Austein, G. Huston, S. Kent, M. Lepinski

8.    RFC 6487 on A Profile for X.509 PKIX Resource Certificates
      G. Huston, G. Michaelson, R. Loomans

9.    RFC 6488 on Signed Object Template for the Resource Public Key 
      Infrastructure (RPKI)
      M. Lepinski, A. Chi, S. Kent

10.   BCP 174, RFC 6489 on Certification Authority (CA) Key Rollover in 
      the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)
      G. Huston, G. Michaelson, S. Kent

11.   RFC 6490 on Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Trust Anchor 
      Locator
      G. Huston, S. Weiler, G. Michaelson, S. Kent

12.   RFC 6491 on Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Objects 
      Issued by IANA
      T. Manderson, L. Vegoda, S. Kent

13.   RFC 6492 on A Protocol for Provisioning Resource Certificates
      G. Huston, R. Loomans, B. Ellacott, R. Austein

14.   RFC 6493 on The Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) 
      Ghostbusters Record
      R. Bush

Congratulations and thanks particularly to Geoff Huston, who started 
the working group with just the draft-huston-sidr-res-certs-00 draft 
way back in May 2006.

Congratulations are also due to the csi working group for the 
publication of their drafts, which are in this cluster because 
they rely on the sidr work:

RFC 6494 on Certificate Profile and Certificate Management for 
SEcure Neighbor Discovery (SEND)
R. Gagliano, S. Krishnan, A. Kukec

RFC 6495 on Subject Key Identifier (SKI) SEcure Neighbor 
Discovery (SEND) Name Type Fields
R. Gagliano, S. Krishnan, A. Kukec

RFC 6496 on Secure Proxy ND Support for SEcure Neighbor 
Discovery (SEND)
S. Krishnan, J. Laganier, M. Bonola, A. Garcia-Martinez

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 14:17:29 +0000

I would also like to extend my congratulations to all, including
the chairs, on completing this cluster of 17 RFCs.

I would also like to extend my thanks the authors for their
professionalism and commitment during the Auth48 process.

Finally, I would like to thank the RFC Editor for their work
in pulling together the publication of this complex document
set.

Stewart

On 06/02/2012 03:53, Murphy, Sandra wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>