Subject: [sidr] SIDR Interim meeting 4/30/2012 (April 30, 2012) - IAD

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:05:32 -0400

Hello IESG Secretary,
Please send out an announcement to the right places for an interim
meeting (plus virtual attendance) for the SIDR-wg, April 30, 2012.

Location: Adjacent to the Dulles Airport, Reston, VA, USA 20190-4415
Time: 0900 - 1700 EDT

Draft agenda to be sent ~4/10/12.

Thanks!
-Chris
(sidr-co-chair)

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:11:02 -0400

-secretary

We needed to send the announcement for the first date, in order to hit
it, depending on attendence numbers we would be either in Reston for
~20 people or Arlington for 'more' (30).

If the number of remote possibles is higher than in-person we should
take the opportunity to run a fully remote/virtual meeting and work
out the kinks that are sure to exist. (local folks are welcome to
attend in person, we'll have decent network in the reston location at
least)

-chris

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Chris Morrow <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr