Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 11:52:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Router Keying for BGPsec
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
                          Keyur Patel
                          Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-05-14

   BGPsec-speaking routers must be provisioned with private keys and the
   corresponding public key must be published in the global Resource
   PKI.  This document describes two ways of doing so, router-driven and
   operator-driven.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying/