Subject: [sidr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-03.txt

From: Matt Lepinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:21:01 -0400

I have just submitted a revised -03 version of the core BGPSEC 
specification.

This version incorporates the new format for the BGPSEC_Path_Signatures 
attribute and other changes that were discussed at the Paris IETF meeting.

A known issue in the -03 version of this document is that it does not 
solve the confederation issue (which was discussed at the April 30 
interim meeting).

- Matt Lepinski

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-03.txt
Date: 	Fri, 11 May 2012 11:19:58 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-03.txt has been successfully submitted by Matthew Lepinski and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol
Revision:	 03
Title:		 BGPSEC Protocol Specification
Creation date:	 2012-05-11
WG ID:		 sidr
Number of pages: 31

Abstract:
    This document describes BGPSEC, an extension to the Border Gateway
    Protocol (BGP) that provides security for the AS-PATH attribute in
    BGP update messages.  BGPSEC is implemented via a new optional non-
    transitive BGP path attribute that carries a digital signature
    produced by each autonomous system on the AS-PATH.

The IETF Secretariat