Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 13:10:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Overview of BGPSEC
	Author(s)       : Matt Lepinski
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-05-08

   This document provides an overview of a security extension to the
   Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) referred to as BGPSEC.  BGPSEC improves
   security for BGP routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview/

---

From: Matt Lepinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 16:15:43 -0400

No significant changes in this version of the overview document. I'd 
like to revisit some of the content in this document after the protocol 
document becomes more stable, but for now I'm happy with 
-bgpsec-overview as a high level introduction to BGPSEC with pointers to 
the other working group documents.

- Matt Lepinski

On 5/8/2012 4:10 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>