Subject: [sidr] WG Adoption: draft-ymbk-bgpsec-rtr-rekeying-00.txt

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 11:19:33 -0400

Howdy WG folk,
The authors of:
  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-bgpsec-rtr-rekeying-00>

Would like to see if the document meets WG usefulness levels high enough
to be included as a WG document. The abstract of the doc is (for the
click-lazy):

   BGPsec-speaking routers must be provisioned with private keys and the
   corresponding public key must be published in the global Resource
   PKI.  This document describes two ways of doing so, router-driven and
   operator-driven.

This seems to fit into at least one of the current list-discussions, so
topicality seems on-point.

Please discuss this, review the doc and let's conclude this decision
process 28 May 2012 (5/28/2012 or 28/5/2012).

-chris

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 13:25:50 -0400

oh, for reasons I can't explain we already did this, yay! (mar 26 or so)
even better I think we said it concluded successfully... and it
someone (me) should fix the document location/train in the tools
interface.

so, hopefully people didn't read too much of this version already :)

-chris

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Chris Morrow <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: "Murphy, Sandra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 18:54:14 +0000

The call for adoption having completed successfully, the authors may submit a wg draft draft-ietf-sidr-xxx-00 at their convenience.

--Sandy. speaking as wg co-chair
________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] on behalf of Christopher Morrow [[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 1:25 PM
To: Chris Morrow
Cc: [email-masked]; sidr wg
Subject: Re: [sidr] WG Adoption: draft-ymbk-bgpsec-rtr-rekeying-00.txt

-chris