Subject: [sidr] #20: http://www.pldtathome.com/Stores/StoreFront/ViewHome/1317/57725

From: "sidr issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 01:20:01 -0000

#20: http://www.pldtathome.com/Stores/StoreFront/ViewHome/1317/57725

 [http://www.pldtathome.com/Stores/StoreFront/ViewHome/1317/57725
 http://www.pldtathome.com/Stores/StoreFront/ViewHome/1317/57725]
 Beausourire|Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I
 got a full house and four people died. - Steven Wright|One of the
 healthiest ways to gamble is with a spade and a package of garden seeds.
 - Dan Bennett|A Smith Wesson beats four aces. -American Proverb|Poker's a
 day to learn and a lifetime to master.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  anonymous                |      Owner:  draft-ietf-sidr-roa-
     Type:  task                     |  format@…
 Priority:  minor                    |     Status:  new
Component:  roa-format               |  Milestone:  milestone1
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |    Version:  1.0
  Writeup                            |   Keywords:
                                     |  http://www.pldtathome.com/Stores/StoreFront/ViewHome/1317/57725
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/trac/ticket/20>
sidr <http://tools.ietf.org/sidr/>

---

From: "sidr issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 00:31:35 -0000

Changes (by morrowc@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  anonymous                |       Owner:  draft-ietf-sidr-roa-
     Type:  task                     |  format@…
 Priority:  minor                    |      Status:  closed
Component:  roa-format               |   Milestone:  milestone1
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |     Version:  1.0
  Writeup                            |  Resolution:  invalid
 Keywords:                           |
  http://www.pldtathome.com/Stores/StoreFront/ViewHome/1317/57725|
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/trac/ticket/20#comment:1>
sidr <http://tools.ietf.org/sidr/>