Subject: [sidr] #22: quit smoking cigarettes

From: "sidr issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 21:44:43 -0000

#22: quit smoking cigarettes

 [http://www.prlog.org/10335872-electric-cigarette-try-it-risk-free.html
 smokeless cigarettes] quit smoking cigarettes, and / or smokeless
 cigarette, is an electrical unit the fact that models the action of
 tobacco smoking by simply doing a particular puffed mister system
 supporting a physical sexual enjoyment, physical appearance, and they
 sometimes the flavor and various information in puffed cigarettes though
 without the presence of odour in cigarettes. These devices takes advantage
 of temperature, or perhaps many cases ultrasonics, to help vaporize a new
 propylene glycol- and / or glycerin-based aqueous method within a
 particular aerosol mister system, similar to the solution a new nebulizer
 and / or humidifier vaporizes options pertaining to breathing.

 Most ecigarettes are built to appear to be precise tobacco smoking
 instruments, which includes smoking, lighters, and / or pontoons, but a
 majority use the style of ballpoint pens and / or tools as those models
 are usually simple to deal with a things that's involved. The majority are
 in addition recyclable, together with exchangeable and refillable
 elements, however designs really are non-reusable.

 The principle suggested using the electric cigarette could be a new
 cigarettes unit, mainly because it attempts to deliver the expertise in
 using cigarettes while not, and / or together with cut down tremendously,
 undesirable health and wellbeing influences usually relating to
 cigarettes. Yet, issues have been completely elevated who make use of of
 this unit nonetheless holds health, and that also it could actually draw
 in non-smokers, certainly infants, problems . nice idea, flavorings, and
 even over-stated remarks in safety.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  anonymous                |      Owner:  draft-ietf-sidr-roa-
     Type:  task                     |  format@…
 Priority:  minor                    |     Status:  new
Component:  roa-format               |  Milestone:  milestone1
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |    Version:  1.0
  Writeup                            |   Keywords:  quit smoking cigarettes
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/trac/ticket/22>
sidr <http://tools.ietf.org/sidr/>

---

From: "sidr issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 00:31:14 -0000

Changes (by morrowc@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Old description:

> without the presence of odour in cigarettes. These devices takes
> advantage of temperature, or perhaps many cases ultrasonics, to help
> vaporize a new propylene glycol- and / or glycerin-based aqueous method
> within a particular aerosol mister system, similar to the solution a new
> nebulizer and / or humidifier vaporizes options pertaining to breathing.
>
> are usually simple to deal with a things that's involved. The majority
> are in addition recyclable, together with exchangeable and refillable

New description:

--

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  anonymous                |       Owner:  draft-ietf-sidr-roa-
     Type:  task                     |  format@…
 Priority:  minor                    |      Status:  closed
Component:  roa-format               |   Milestone:  milestone1
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd     |     Version:  1.0
  Writeup                            |  Resolution:  invalid
 Keywords:  quit smoking cigarettes  |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/trac/ticket/22#comment:1>
sidr <http://tools.ietf.org/sidr/>