Subject: [sidr] Discussion topics for the virtual interim on June 29th

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 18:19:14 +0100

Hi,
Please send your discussion topics by the end of Friday. If there are no 
topics/not enough topics, chairs might cancel the virtual interim. (The 
face-to-face one on July 27th will happen as planned.)

Thank you,
Alexey, as a SIDR co-chair

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:14:30 +0900

we can always discuss draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-00.txt

i can try to put out a -01

randy

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 07:46:20 +0100

> we can always discuss draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-00.txt

How much time do you think we will need to discuss it?

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 11:30:00 +0900

> How much time do you think we will need to discuss it?

in this wg, discussing anything takes two hours.  and that is not
counting revisiting old decisions.

it sounds as if tim wants to discuss a point in pfx-validate, and
whether it is a security issue.  we need to get that draft gone, so
let's try to clear any issues folk have.

i'll try to address comments on sidr-<foo>-ops, so you may want to leave
time if folk want to discuss them ear-to-ear.

randy

---

From: Tim Bruijnzeels <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:02:14 +0200

Hi,

> let's try to clear any issues folk have.

I am not sure if a lengthy discussion is needed. My point is just that I believe that pfx-validate should state its requirement for full knowledge clearly. How to meet this requirement is another matter and it does not have to block this draft as far as I am concerned.

I would like to discuss stuff we are working on wrt another way to deal with the rpki repository, including ideas that might help to meet this requirement, at the pre-ietf interim.

Tim