Subject: [sidr] WEBEX Details for 6/29/2012 Virtual Meeting invitation: SIDR virtual interim

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 22:36:02 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: (Forward to attendees) Meeting invitation: SIDR virtual interim
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 21:26:40 +0000 (GMT)
From: Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

**** You can forward this email invitation to attendees ****

Hello ,

Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group invites you to attend this
online meeting.

Topic: SIDR virtual interim
Date: Friday, June 29, 2012
Time: 9:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 644 568 840
Meeting Password: interim29Jun

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=155818382&UID=0&PW=NMDc3Mjc1ZGQ2&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: interim29Jun
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=155818382&UID=0&PW=NMDc3Mjc1ZGQ2&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600

Access code:644 568 840

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=155818382&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=R3KseNCHA1cujPFRU3xN24i/u1e4KW9rzHKty0nD9Sk=&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14086003600x644568840#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording,
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.