Subject: [sidr] #19: history of stocks

From: "sidr issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 22:02:35 -0000

#19: history of stocks

 [http://www.squidoo.com/history-of-penny-stocks {Peter Leeds|Timothy
 Sykes|History of Penny Stocks|Penny Stocks|Buying Penny Stocks Online|Tim
 Sykes: Penny Stock Genius|Become a Self Made Millionaire|What to Look for
 in a Penny Stock}]
 Never ever witnessed everything as evident as dust, to ensure as useless
 due to the fact this publish!

-- 
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  anonymous        |      Owner:  draft-ietf-sidr-signed-object@…
     Type:  task             |     Status:  new
 Priority:  trivial          |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  signed-object    |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Dead WG          |   Keywords:  history of stocks
  Document                   |
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/trac/ticket/19>
sidr <http://tools.ietf.org/sidr/>

---

From: "sidr issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 00:29:51 -0000

#19: history of stocks

Changes (by morrowc@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

> due to the fact this publish!

New description:

--

-- 
----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  anonymous       |       Owner:  draft-ietf-sidr-signed-object@…
     Type:  task            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  trivial         |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  signed-object   |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Dead WG         |  Resolution:  invalid
  Document                  |
 Keywords:  history of      |
  stocks                    |
----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/trac/ticket/19#comment:1>
sidr <http://tools.ietf.org/sidr/>