Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:59:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Algorithm Agility Procedure for RPKI.
	Author(s)       : Roque Gagliano
                          Stephen Kent
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2012-06-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies the process that Certification Authorities
   (CAs) and Relying Parties (RPs) participating in the Resource Public
   Key Infrastructure (RPKI) will need to follow to transition to a new
   (and probably cryptographically stronger) algorithm set.  The process
   is expected to be completed in a time scale of months or years.
   Consequently, no emergency transition is specified.  The transition
   procedure defined in this document supports only a top-down migration
   (parent migrates before children).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-06

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Roque Gagliano (rogaglia)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 20:04:01 +0000

Dear WG,

This update covers quite some comments received from the WG Chairs review after the WGLC. The main change is an organization one as we created a specific section on how to deprecate a suite (Section 10).

We do not have pending issue and we believe it should now move to next step in the publication process.

Regards,
Roque

On Jun 26, 2012, at 9:59 PM, <[email-masked]>
 <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr