Subject: [sidr] #21: news24 live

From: "sidr issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 10:55:57 -0000

#21: news24 live

 [http://news24live.tk/  news info] news24 stay, is a site on a daily basis
 actulizat ensue that calculate with the newest newscast in the world,
 all you need to know you will get hold of at this time

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  anonymous                |      Owner:  draft-rogaglia-sidr-
     Type:  enhancement              |  bgpsec-rollover@…
 Priority:  major                    |     Status:  new
Component:  draft-rogaglia-sidr-     |  Milestone:  milestone1
  bgpsec-rollover                    |    Version:  2.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:  news24 live
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/trac/ticket/21>
sidr <http://tools.ietf.org/sidr/>

---

From: "sidr issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 00:30:38 -0000

#21: news24 live

Changes (by morrowc@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Old description:

> [http://news24live.tk/  news info] news24 stay, is a site on a daily
> basis actulizat ensue that calculate with the newest newscast in the
> world,

New description:

--

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  anonymous                |       Owner:  draft-rogaglia-sidr-
     Type:  enhancement              |  bgpsec-rollover@…
 Priority:  major                    |      Status:  closed
Component:  draft-rogaglia-sidr-     |   Milestone:  milestone1
  bgpsec-rollover                    |     Version:  2.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |  Resolution:  invalid
 Keywords:  news24 live              |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/trac/ticket/21#comment:1>
sidr <http://tools.ietf.org/sidr/>