Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:11:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use Cases and Interpretation of RPKI Objects for Issuers and Relying Parties
	Author(s)       : Terry Manderson
                          Kotikalapudi Sriram
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document provides use cases, directions, and interpretations for
   organizations and relying parties when creating or encountering RPKI
   object scenarios in the public RPKI.  All of the above are discussed
   here in relation to the Internet routing system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-usecases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/