Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-publication-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:45:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Publication Protocol for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)
	Author(s)       : Samuel Weiler
                          Anuja Sonalker
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-publication-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol for publishing Resource Public Key
   Infrastructure (RPKI) objects.  Even though the RPKI will have many
   participants issuing certificates and creating other objects, it is
   operationally useful to consolidate the publication of those objects.
   This document provides the protocol for doing so.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-publication

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-publication-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-publication-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/