Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-rollover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 08:32:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGPSEC router key rollover as an alternative to beaconing
	Author(s)       : Roque Gagliano
                          Keyur Patel
                          Brian Weis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-rollover-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-08-07

Abstract:
   The current BGPSEC draft documents do not specifies a key rollover
   process for routers.  This document describes a possible key rollover
   process and explores its impact to mitigate replay attacks and
   eliminate the need for beaconing in BGPSEC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-rollover

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-rollover-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/