Subject: [sidr] agenda requests for IETF85

From: "Murphy, Sandra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 13:35:47 +0000

If you have a topic that you would like to see discussed at the IETF84 Atlanta meeting, please send a request to the list.

--Sandy, speaking as wg co-chair

---

From: Matthew Lepinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 12:58:16 -0400

Sandy,

I would like a little bit of time to talk about
draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol to follow-up on the discussion at our
interim meeting.

- Matt Lepinski

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Murphy, Sandra <[email-masked]>wrote:

> If you have a topic that you would like to see discussed at the IETF84
> Atlanta meeting, please send a request to the list.
>
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>

---

From: Andrew Chi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 13:58:38 -0400

Assuming there's time, I'd like to give a brief update on BBN's RPKI 
validator testing (maybe to include gray areas).

-Andrew

---

From: "Sriram, Kotikalapudi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:24:05 -0400

>If you have a topic that you would like to see discussed at the IETF84 Atlanta
>meeting, please send a request to the list.

I would like request some time to present a summary of the new draft:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sriram-replay-protection-design-discussion-00 

This draft was announced on this mailing list earlier:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/current/msg05079.html

A set of slides with figures that may be helpful while reading the document:
http://www.nist.gov/itl/antd/upload/replay-discussion.pdf

Sriram