Subject: [sidr] Meetecho session recording available

From: Meetecho IETF support <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 11:57:27 +0200

Dear all,

the full recording (synchronized video, audio, slides and jabber room)
of the SIDR session at IETF interim in Amsterdam is available.

You can watch it by accessing the following URL:
http://www.meetecho.com/ietf-interim/recordings

For the chair(s): please feel free to put the link to the recording in 
the minutes, if you think this might be useful.

In case of problems with the playout, just drop an e-mail to 
[email-masked].

Cheers,
the Meetecho team

-- 
Meetecho s.r.l.
Web Conferencing and Collaboration Tools
www.meetecho.com

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 14:49:20 -0400

I watched/listened the meetecho recording through the HTML5 link. 
Pretty cool.

Looking forward to the here's what I'm going to do as a result of the 
meeting email from Matt.

BTW on 2.1 - my bad about forgetting that sending the NOTIFICATION 
message ends the sessions.  Consider the comment withdrawn ;)

spt

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 23:23:34 +0100

> I watched/listened the meetecho recording through the HTML5 link. 

i was really worried, as the hotel network had been horrid all week.
but they turned out to have a second network, which was rather good
for a hotel net.  whew!

randy