Subject: [sidr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-05.txt> (Use Cases and Interpretation of RPKI Objects for Issuers and Relying Parties) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 09:02:38 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG
(sidr) to consider the following document:
- 'Use Cases and Interpretation of RPKI Objects for Issuers and Relying
   Parties'
  <draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-12-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides use cases, directions, and interpretations for
   organizations and relying parties when creating or encountering RPKI
   object scenarios in the public RPKI.  All of the above are discussed
   here in relation to the Internet routing system.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-usecases/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-usecases/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.