Subject: Re: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-reqs-05.txt

From: Eric Osterweil <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:19:25 -0500

On Oct 22, 2012, at 11:14 AM, Randy Bush wrote:

> just added as aliasing.  if i missed something, whack me.  six and a
> half hours to dreadline.

As we recently started talking about requirements again, I'd like to point out that none of my comments on this draft have ever been addressed:
	http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/current/msg03671.html

Eric

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 08:41:47 +0900

> point out that none of my comments on this draft have ever been
> addressed:

my memory is some were 'whatever' and some were quite helpful.  but i do
not trust my own memory, so do not advise you do so.

but in the queue.  i have not focused back on revving this one.  writing
two papers, a nasty review to do, and a couple of auth48s come first.
and the real problem is, while i am shoveling that, more stuff comes up.

randy