Subject: [sidr] LACNIC RTA key rollover

From: "Carlos M. Martinez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 16:40:23 -0200

Folks,

On Thursday, November 29, 2012 LACNIC will be performing a system
migration to a new release of the RPKI system. We will take the
opportunity to also perform a key rollover of LACNIC's RPKI trust
anchor. The new TAL (trust anchor locator) file can be downloaded from
[1]. Also a ready-to-use configuration file for RIPE-NCC's Validation
Application is available at [2].

Both the certificate and repository this TAL points to are already
active, but the main repository material (resource CAs and ROAs) will be
migrated on the same date at 14.00 UTC. All relying-party operators are
encouraged to download the TAL file and add it to their validation tool
configuration before that time in order to maintain continuity of
validation.

[1] https://rpki.lacnic.net/tal/lacnic-201212.tal
[2] https://rpki.lacnic.net/tal/lacnic-ripeval-201212.tal

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at
[email-masked]

Warm regards,

Carlos