Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 08:12:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Algorithm Agility Procedure for RPKI.
	Author(s)       : Roque Gagliano
                          Stephen Kent
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-09.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-12-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies the process that Certification Authorities
   (CAs) and Relying Parties (RPs) participating in the Resource Public
   Key Infrastructure (RPKI) will need to follow to transition to a new
   (and probably cryptographically stronger) algorithm set.  The process
   is expected to be completed in a time scale of months or years.
   Consequently, no emergency transition is specified.  The transition
   procedure defined in this document supports only a top-down migration
   (parent migrates before children).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/