Subject: [sidr] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-oob-setup-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alexey Melnikov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 11:57:59 -0800

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-oob-setup-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-oob-setup/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a small list of minor issues that should be addressed before this
document is approved:

Base64 needs a normative reference (including the section number, as
there are 2 variants).

HTTP URI need a normative reference.

Are HTTPS URIs allowed where HTTP URIs are mentioned in the document?

In 5.3: id-ct-xml needs a reference.