Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 17:47:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Prefix Origin Validation State Extended Community
        Authors         : Pradosh Mohapatra
                          Keyur Patel
                          John Scudder
                          Dave Ward
                          Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-11.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-01-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a new BGP opaque extended community to carry
   the origination AS validation state inside an autonomous system.
   IBGP speakers that receive this validation state can configure local
   policies allowing it to influence their decision process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/