Subject: [sidr] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-08: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alexey Melnikov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 08:50:09 -0800

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for a well written document.

I have one small issue I would like to discuss:

In section 7: what are the conditions for bumping the version number to
2? I think the document is missing some criteria for what would require a
version change.