Subject: [sidr] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-sidr-publication-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 06:43:54 -0800

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sidr-publication-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-publication/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for addressing my DISCUSS point. A couple of remaining
issues:

I still think lack of details about versionning and what requires (or
not) to bump the version number is a mistake.

RFC 2616 (HTTP) got obsoleted, please reference the latest version.

In 2.5: is the list of error reasons extensible? If yes, should you have
an IANA registry for them?

In Section 5 you should reference this document (and not just section
numbers), as IANA registrations cut & pasted to IANA website as separate
files.