Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 15:25:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : RPKI Repository Delta Protocol
        Authors         : Tim Bruijnzeels
                          Oleg Muravskiy
                          Bryan Weber
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-07.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-02-10

Abstract:
   In the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI), certificate
   authorities publish certificates, including end entity certificates,
   Certificate Revocation Lists (CRL), and RPKI signed objects to
   repositories.  Relying Parties (RP) retrieve the published
   information from those repositories.  This document specifies a
   protocol which provides relying parties with a mechanism to query a
   repository for incremental updates using the HTTP Over TLS (HTTPS)
   protocol, thus enabling the RP to keep its state in sync with the
   repository using a secure transport channel.  This document updates
   RFC6480, RFC6481, and RFC7730.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Oleg Muravskiy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 00:29:59 +0100

This version fixes idnits, no substantial changes to content.

Cheers,
Oleg

> On 11 Feb 2017, at 00:25, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>