Subject: [sidr] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-08: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 05:32:34 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

On top of the OPS DIR feedback from Stefan at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-08-opsdir-lc-winter-2017-02-07/,
one editorial remark.

Periodically, the router sends to the cache the most recent Serial
   Number for which it has has received data from that cache

s/has has/has