Subject: [sidr] WGLC - draft-ietf-sidr-lta-use-cases-07 - ENDS 04/21/2017 (April 21 2017)

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 09:46:52 -0600

howdy Sidr/SidrOps folks,
I believe the draft:

  draft-ietf-sidr-lta-use-cases-07

has been prepared for publication, and we must decide as WGs that this
is the case. As a reminder this is one of several drafts started in
SIDR which was moved to SIDROPS, so this is really a 'SIDROPS WGLC',
but there are still interested parties on SIDR's mailing list, so the
call is going to both groups.

Document Abstract:
  "There are a number of critical circumstances where a localized
   routing domain needs to augment or modify its view of the Global
   RPKI.  This document attempts to outline a few of them."

Please review the 5 short pages of text, send along
updates/comments/complaints/'terrific work!' notes to this thread, so
the authors can be aprised and we can plan to send this document in
the proper direction.

Thanks!
-chris morrow
co-chair