Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:24:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : RPKI Repository Delta Protocol (RRDP)
        Authors         : Tim Bruijnzeels
                          Oleg Muravskiy
                          Bryan Weber
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-08.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   In the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI), Certificate
   Authorities publish certificates, including end entity certificates,
   Certificate Revocation Lists (CRL), and RPKI signed objects to
   repositories.  Relying Parties retrieve the published information
   from those repositories.  This document specifies a new RPKI
   Repository Delta Protocol (RRDP) for this purpose.  RRDP was
   specifically designed for scaling.  It relies on a notification file
   which lists the current snapshot and delta files that can be
   retrieved using HTTP over TLS (HTTPS), and enables to use of CDNs or
   other caching infrastructure for the retrieval of these files.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tim Bruijnzeels <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:06:48 +0100

Hi,

This version includes the feedback received during IESG Evaluation. I would like to thank everyone involved for helping to review and improve this.

The overall protocol didn't change, but many clarifications and readability improvements were added.

Please let us know if you have any comments/concerns/questions about this update.

Thanks
Tim

> On 13 Mar 2017, at 23:24, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr