Subject: [sidr] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 06:54:59 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Given this new mechanism seems to be the recommended way of doing things, I
would expect that this draft updates RFC 6487.

---

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 12:31:21 +0000

On 8/24/17, 9:55 AM, "Mirja Kühlewind" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Mirja:

Hi!

Previous versions of the draft Updated that and other RFCs, but the intent is to define a new mechanism, not to replace the current one yet.  After discussion, it was decided against Updating because of that.

Thanks!

Alvaro.