Subject: [sidr] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6480 (5196)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 07:36:31 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6480,
"An Infrastructure to Support Secure Internet Routing".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5196

--------------------------------------
Type: Technical
Reported by: Nikolai Malykh <[email-masked]>

Section: 6

Original Text
-------------
      3. For each manifest, verify that certificates and CRLs issued
         under the corresponding CA certificate match the hash values
         contained in the manifest.  Additionally, verify that no
         certificate or manifest listed on the manifest is missing from
         the repository.  If the hash values do not match, or if any
         certificate or CRL is missing, notify the appropriate
         repository administrator that the repository data has been
         corrupted.

Corrected Text
--------------
      3. For each manifest, verify that certificates and CRLs issued
         under the corresponding CA certificate match the hash values
         contained in the manifest.  Additionally, verify that no
         certificate or CRL listed on the manifest is missing from
         the repository.  If the hash values do not match, or if any
         certificate or CRL is missing, notify the appropriate
         repository administrator that the repository data has been
         corrupted.

Notes
-----

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party  
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC6480 (draft-ietf-sidr-arch-13)
--------------------------------------
Title               : An Infrastructure to Support Secure Internet Routing
Publication Date    : February 2012
Author(s)           : M. Lepinski, S. Kent
Category            : INFORMATIONAL
Source              : Secure Inter-Domain Routing
Area                : Routing
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG