Subject: [Sidrops] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-sidrops-00-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 00:08:17 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-sidrops-00-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sidrops/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

There were comments on the charter v3:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sidrops/ballot/480576/
Looking at the diffs, it seems that none of them (even the editorial
ones) have been considered.
While there are certainly not BLOCKS, I guess this is an oversight. Note
that I haven't seen any discussions on the IESG mailing list.

Regards, B.