Subject: [Sidrops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-tree-validation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 11:53:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : RPKI Certificate Tree Validation by the RIPE NCC RPKI Validator
        Authors         : Oleg Muravskiy
                          Tim Bruijnzeels
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-tree-validation-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-01-14

Abstract:
   This document describes the approach to validate the content of the
   RPKI certificate tree, as used by the RIPE NCC RPKI Validator.  This
   approach is independent of a particular object retrieval mechanism.
   This allows it to be used with repositories available over the rsync
   protocol, the RPKI Repository Delta Protocol, and repositories that
   use a mix of both.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-tree-validation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-tree-validation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/