Subject: [Sidrops] WGLC for draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-rollover-00 - ENDS: 04/21/2017 (April 21 2017)

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 09:00:24 -0600

Howdy WG folks:

This is the start of a WGLC for the subject draft, I set the end to April
21, because this is the end of travel-week.

The draft abstract:
  "BGPsec will need to address the impact from regular and emergency
   rollover processes for the BGPsec end-entity (EE) certificates that
   will be performed by Certificate Authorities (CAs) participating at
   the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).  Rollovers of BGPsec
   EE certificates must be carefully managed in order to synchronize
   distribution of router public keys and the usage of those public keys
   by BGPsec routers.  This memo provides general recommendations for
   that process, as well as describing reasons why the rollover of
   BGPsec EE certificates might be necessary."

Please give the document a read-through, it's 9 whole pages of joy and
bliss, and send comments/complaints/suggestions/"Terrific docuemnt!" to
this thread.

Thanks!
-chris morrow
co-chair sidrops.

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 10:36:50 -0500

ship it