Subject: [Sidrops] WGLC (ends Apr 24 2018) draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 16:16:34 +0100

Howdy gentle folks,
We started (a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away) a WGLC for this
document.. Then got distracted in re-naming the draft into SIDROPS
namespace.

Please take 2 weeks to think/read/comment on this draft, it hasn't changed
since the last WGLC, save date refreshes :) here's the abstract:

  "There are a number of critical circumstances where a localized
   routing domain needs to augment or modify its view of the Global
   RPKI.  This document attempts to outline a few of them."

-chris
co-chair

---

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 16:17:14 +0100

-broken-alias
+proper sidrops-chairs alias.

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 08:39:17 -0700

i am not aware of any ipr