Subject: [Sidrops] Martin Vigoureux's No Objection on draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-algs-rfc8208-bis-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Vigoureux via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 04:47:27 -0700

Martin Vigoureux has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-algs-rfc8208-bis-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-algs-rfc8208-bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

if this obsoletes 8208 then the iana registry looks fine.
If it is an update I see no reason to change the reference from 8208 to This
Document for the identifiers 8208 had defined.

-m