Subject: [Simple] Contact header in NOTIFY

From: Brazier Lachlan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:40:15 +0100

Hello,
when a Contact header is included in the NOTIFY, does it update the Contact
information which was included in the response to the SUBSCRIBE?

Thanks
Lachlan
_______________________________________________
simple mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.dynamicsoft.com/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:13:00 -0500

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Brazier Lachlan [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 3:40 AM
> To: 'Jonathan Rosenberg '; [email-masked]' '
> Cc: [email-masked]'
> Subject: [Simple] Contact header in NOTIFY
> 
> 
> Hello,

Yes. Thats because 2xx to SUBSCRIBE creates a dialog, and the dialog rules
in bis-05 talk about updating the contact on specific messages, which would
include NOTIFY.

-Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com
_______________________________________________
simple mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.dynamicsoft.com/mailman/listinfo/simple