Subject: [Simple] Event header in the Register request

From: "" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:17:33 +0100

Hi all,

In the Scenario "Presence Server with Client notifications",there isn't 
an Event header in the Register Request. I suppose isn't necessary 
because will be the client to inform the watcher if he support(in which 
case he send a 200 OK)or not(in which case he send a 489)a particular 
event,like Presence for example.
In the Scenario "Presence Server with Server notifications",in the 
registration phase,i think its mandatory including an Event header, 
otherwise it is impossible for the server to understand if the 
registration is for Presence,for example, or other event.

salvatore loreto

[email-masked]
www.coritel.it
_______________________________________________
simple mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.dynamicsoft.com/mailman/listinfo/simple