Subject: [Simple] Contact header mandatory in NOTIFY

From: Tan Ya-Ching ICM N PG U ID A 1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:35:18 +0200

Contact headers should be added to the NOTIFY requests in the examples of 
draft-ietf-simple-presence-07, as they are mandatory according to 8.1 of 
draft-ietf-sip-events.

- Ya-Ching

_______________________________________________
simple mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.dynamicsoft.com/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:01:48 -0400

Thanks. I'll fix.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com
_______________________________________________
simple mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.dynamicsoft.com/mailman/listinfo/simple