Subject: [Simple] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-event-filter-funct-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:33:39 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Functional Description of Event Notification Filtering
	Author(s)	: H. Khartabil, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-simple-event-filter-funct-04.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2005-1-14
	
The SIP event notification framework describes the usage of the
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for subscriptions and notifications
   of changes to a state of a resource. The document does not describe a
   mechanism of how filtering of event notification information can be
   achieved.

   This document describes the operations a subscriber performs in order
   to define filtering rules, how to handle responses to subscriptions
   carrying filtering rules, and how to handle notifications with
   filtering rules applied to them. The document also describes how the
   notifier behaves when receiving such filtering rules and how a
   notification is constructed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-event-filter-funct-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-simple-event-filter-funct-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-event-filter-funct-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple