Subject: [Simple] SIP subscribing to documents with resource-lists content

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:37:18 +0200

Hi,

is in some way possible to SIP subscribe to documents that use
application/resource-lists+xml MIME type for the content? I need to be
informed about changes that are taken on such documents via XCAP
protocol. And, I don't know about event-package for such purpose. The
only method I know about is to utilize sip-profile package (from
draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-06) with the
application/xcap-diff+xml MIME in content. However, this method is
"ugly" workaround.

Thanks for some delectable response

Martin Hynar 

Senior Developer

TietoEnator

Czech Software Centre
Direct +420 59 732 5901

Fax +420 59 732 5903

E-mail [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

Technologicka 372/2

CZ-708 00 Ostrava 

www.tietoenator.com <http://www.tietoenator.com/> 

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple