Subject: [Simple] OpenXCAP launch

From: Adrian Georgescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 16:29:55 +0200

Hello,

I would like to announce the launch of OpenXCAP.org

OpenXCAP is an open source, easy extensible, fully featured XCAP  
server with
TLS security and support for multiple realms. OpenXCAP server can be  
used in
combination with a SIP server that supports PUBLISH/SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY
methods to provide a complete SIP SIMPLE server solution

The server is written in the Python programming language and is based  
on the
following RFCs:

- The Extensible Markup Language Configuration Access Protocol RFC 4825
- Formats for Representing Resource Lists RFC 4826
- Usage for Manipulating Presence Document Contents RFC 4827
- Presence Authorization Rules draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules-10

The server supports TLS security, multiple back-end storage systems and
works out of the box with OpenSER Proxy/Registrar/Presence server. The
software is provided under the BSD license.

I wish to thank here to my IETF friends who helped me with advice,  
testing
and guidance during the development phase of this project. I would  
also like
to thank to Mircea Amarascu, the author of the software, without his  
passion
and dedication this project would not have been possible.

The project is hosted at:
http://openxcap.org

The project is supported via the wiki collaboration system setup by  
AG Projects.
To open ticket please Register first.

We are looking forward your feedback from real-life field deployments.

Kind regards,
Adrian Georgescu
AG Projects

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple