Subject: [Simple] RFC 4975 on The Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:32:22 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4975

        Title:      The Message Session Relay Protocol 
                    (MSRP) 
        Author:     B. Campbell, Ed.,
                    R. Mahy, Ed.,
                    C. Jennings, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       September 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      63
        Characters: 144254
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-simple-message-sessions-19.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4975.txt

This document describes the Message Session Relay Protocol, a
protocol for transmitting a series of related instant messages in the
context of a session.  Message sessions are treated like any other
media stream when set up via a rendezvous or session creation
protocol such as the Session Initiation Protocol.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence 
Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
 Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
 status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DI

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple