Subject: [Simple] New I-D: Sieve Notification Mechanism: SIP MESSAGE

From: Qian Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 09:41:56 +0800

Hello Everybody,

We have submitted a new Internet-draft: Sieve Notification Mechanism: SIP MESSAGE. Since this new draft involves instant messaging, I send this information
to SIMPLE maillist.

Authors	: A. Melnikov, H. Schulzrinne, Q. Sun
Abstract : 
   This document describes a profile of the Sieve extension for
   notifications, to allow notifications to be sent over the SIP
   MESSAGE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-sieve-notify-sip-message-00

Your comments are welcome!

Cheers,
Qian

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple