Subject: [Simple] Submissions of: draft-ietf-simple-interdomain-scaling-analysis-04.txt

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:13:16 +0200

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-interdomain-scaling-analysis-04.txt

 Changes in version 04

   o  Fixed mistake in the formula of I07 and S08 (RLMI was not
      included).  Affect on total number of bytes was very small.
   o  Fixed mistake in the text of the calculation of number of bytes
      for S08 for non dialog optimization.  No actual change in number
      of bytes since the excel file calculations were done correctly.
   o  Removed general references throughout the text to "other
      protocols".  This was done in order to avoid the impression that
      the document tries to compare SIP protocol with any other presence
      base protocol.
   o  Several other editorial and clarification changes

--Avshalom

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple