Subject: [Simple] Updated SIMPLE made simple draft

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:07:16 -0500

Available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-simple-02.txt

Changes:

* updated reference style to match SIP hitchhikers
* draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules -> RFC5025
* replaced draft-ietf-sip-xcap-config with draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent
* draft-garcia-simple-presence-dictionary -> RFC 5112
* added new section on federation, and to it, added:
        draft-ietf-speermint-consolidated-presence-im-usecases
        draft-ietf-simple-presence-scaling-analysis
        draft-rosenberg-simple-intradomain-federation
        draft-rosenberg-simple-view-sharing

   (the latter two have SIMPLE WG -00s coming but those got delayed due
   to manual posting from the secretariat)

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   499 Thornall St.
Cisco Fellow                                   Edison, NJ 08837
Cisco, Voice Technology Group
[email-masked]
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (408) 902-3084
http://www.cisco.com
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple