Subject: [Simple] Updated agenda for SIMPLE at IETF72

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:15:52 -0500

There has been no bashing (did I miss any?).

Here's the same agenda with drafts added.

------

Agenda: SIMPLE at IETF72

  5m        Administrivia                               chairs

15m        Intradomain Federation                      Jonathan
              draft-ietf-simple-intradomain-federation-01.txt

10m        View Sharing                                Jonathan
              draft-ietf-simple-view-sharing-01.txt

10m        MSRP Alternate Connection Model             Christer
              draft-blau-simple-msrp-acm-00.txt
                (be careful, there was a previously, similarly
                 named -00 - you want to read _this_ one)

10m        Opaque MSRP URI                             Derek
              draft-macdonald-simple-msrp-opaque-path-00.txt

10m        Group Presence                              Henning
              draft-singh-simple-membership-01.txt

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple