Subject: [Simple] updated view sharing spec

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:04:36 -0400

I've submitted an update to the view sharing spec:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-view-sharing-01.txt

Changes:

* mention that the mechanism trades off messaging traffic for
   increased CPU load in the watching domain

* added solution to open issue: how to identify two subscriptions as
   coming from different RLS in watching domain? Solution is to use
   instance parameter in Contact header field, which is now required to
   be used by RLS.

* minor nit fixes based on comments

No open issues at this point and I think the doc is ready for WGLC.

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   499 Thornall St.
Cisco Fellow                                   Edison, NJ 08837
Cisco, Voice Technology Group
[email-masked]
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (408) 902-3084
http://www.cisco.com
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple