Subject: Re: [Simple] New Version Notification for draft-singh-simple-membership-01

From: "Piotr Boni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:03:13 -0400

All,

We have submitted a new Internet-draft:

Membership Event Package

Authors: Vishal Singh, Henning Schulzrinne, Piotr Boni

The draft is available at:

 <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-singh-simple-membership-01.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-singh-simple-membership-01.txt

Please find the abstract below:

This document defines a new event membership package that allows to track
changes in membership in groups.  Groups can represent entities contained
within a physical space, such as a room or vehicle, or a logical group of
entities, such as a call center team.  Each member of a group can support a
different set of event packages.

Your comments are appreciated

Best

Piotr

Piotr Boni

Verizon Network & Technology

117 West Street

Waltham, MA 02451

phone: 781-466-2903

cell phone: 781-789-4819

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 3:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-singh-simple-membership-01 

A new version of I-D, draft-singh-simple-membership-01.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Piotr Boni and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:   draft-singh-simple-membership

Revision:   01

Title:            Membership Event Package

Creation_date:    2008-07-14

WG ID:            Independent Submission

Number_of_pages: 15

Abstract:

This document defines a new event membership package that allows to

track changes in membership in groups.  Groups can represent entities

contained within a physical space, such as a room or vehicle, or a

logical group of entities, such as a call center team.  Each member

of a group can support a different set of event packages.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple