Subject: [Simple] WGLC Review: draft-ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements-01.txt

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:37:04 -0500

Hi folks,

This is to announce a Working Group Last Call on the following document
to be published as Informational:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-
requirements-01.txt

The review period will end on 3 Sept 2008 (3 weeks time). 

Note that I have cross-posted to the SIMPLE WG, but ask that you please
send your comments only to the SIPPING WG mailing list and authors.

At this point we only have one reviewer that has volunteered:  Vijay
Gurbani
We need at least two others and a presence expert (per RAI review
process). 

And, we do encourage others to review and make any final comments on the
document at this time (including the very useful "Ready" comment). 

Thanks,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

As a reminder, the SIPPING WG review guidelines are available at:
https://softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-review-guideline
s.html

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple