Subject: [Simple] Mobicents SIP Presence Service 1.0.0.BETA2 released!

From: "Eduardo Martins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 01:06:07 +0100

We are happy to announce Mobicents SIP Presence Service 1.0.0.BETA2!

Release Notes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mobicents SIP Presence Service is composed by Mobicents XDM and Presence
Servers, on this release you can find:
* Mobicents XDM Server standalone installed in JBboss AS + Mobicents JAIN
SLEE Server (mobicents-sip-presence-xdms-<version>.zip)
* Mobicents XDM Server and Mobicents SIP Presence Servers integrated
installed in JBboss AS + Mobicents JAIN SLEE Server
(mobicents-sip-presence-integrated-<version>.zip)
* Mobicents SIP Presence Service binary package that you can use to install
XDM or Integrated servers in JBoss AS + Mobicents JAIN SLEE Server
(mobicents-sip-presence-<version>.zip)
* Mobicents SIP Presence Service source project that you can use to build
and install XDM or Integrated servers in JBoss AS + Mobicents JAIN SLEE
Server (mobicents-sip-presence-<version>-src.zip)

Where to download from?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The distribution can be found on SourceForge.net.
URL:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=102670&package_id=287660&release_id=619669

SVN tag: mobicents-sip-presence-service-1.0.0.BETA2

Source repositories:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/servers/sip-presence

How to get started:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The servers that are bundled with JBoss AS just need to be started as usual.
For binary or source packages see the README file in the top directory of
the zip file.
Any other directory where additional instructions are needed has its own
README file.

Documentation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://groups.google.com/group/mobicents-public/web/mobicents-sip-presence-service-guide

Change Log
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is actually the first binary release of the servers, so everything is
new! See full specs, architecture, etc. at
http://groups.google.com/group/mobicents-public/web/mobicents-sip-presence-service-guide

Looking forward to your feedback!!!

Mobicents/JBoss Communication Platform Team
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple