Subject: YOU ARE A WINNER!!!

From: "COCA COLA LOTTERY BOARD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 13:31:12 -0500 (COT)

-----

REG ORDER NO:ECL/68276/08
22 Garden Close,
SE9 2YP,London
United Kingdom

THE COCACOLA COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION

ATTENTION WINNER:

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded draws
held today by Coca-Cola .Your E-mail  was among the 20 Lucky winners who
won £500,000.00{Five Hundred Thousand  Great Britain Pounds} each in the
Coca-Cola Company 2008 online Promo. This draw is being organized to
enhance awareness and publicity of the Coca-Cola Zero product.

Your E-mail was attached to Ticket number (8VKVIZ2008) and Ballot number
(BT:31282008/20) The online draws was conducted by a random selection of
E-mail addresses from an exclusive list of 29,031,643  E-mail addresses of
individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random
computer search from the internet. No Tickets were sold but all e-mail
addresses were assigned to different Ticket numbers for representation and
privacy.

To begin the claim  processing of your prize you are to contact your
claims Agent and provide him with the following informations as stated
below, so we can proceed with the verification and clearance process of
your file:

1. Full Names :
.........................................................
2. Residential Address :
.......................................................
3. Phone Number(Mobile&Home):
......................................................
4. Fax Number :
.........................................................
5. Occupation :
.........................................................
6. Sex :
.........................................................
7. Age :
.........................................................
8. Nationality :
..........................................................
9.Ballot No. :
..........................................................
10.Ticket No:
...........................................................
11.Preferred Choice of receiving Winnings:

(A):Via Courier Delivery Of Certified Cheque.
(B):Bank wire Transfer.

Mr Allan Edwards.
claims Agent,
Email: [email-masked]
Tel:+447 045 798 693
FAX:+447 005 938 689

Yours Faithfully,
Cruze Benze(Esq).
Management