Subject: [Simple] MSRP-ACM: Comedia stand-alone?

From: "Christer Holmberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:59:35 +0200

Hi,

As agreed in Dublin, we are planning to set up a phone meeting regarding
the alternative connection model for MSRP.

But, before that I'd like to bring up one issues we need to address:
should one be allowed to use comedia together with the current MSRP
routing model, or will comedia and SDP c/m line routing go together?

If comedia and c/m line routing go together we won't need the msrp-acm
attribute defined in the draft, because the comedia attributes will act
as indicators.

Regards,

Christer

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: "Christer Holmberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 18:57:27 +0200

Any opinions on this issue? Quite many had an opinion in Dublin :)

Regards,

Christer

-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: [email-masked] puolesta: Christer Holmberg
Lähetetty: ti 5.8.2008 14:59
Vastaanottaja: [email-masked]
Aihe: [Simple] MSRP-ACM: Comedia stand-alone?

Hi,

Regards,

Christer