Subject: [Simple] New OpenXCAP release 1.0.0

From: Adrian Georgescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 15:55:26 +0200

Hello,

There is a new release of OpenXCAP server available. It contains many  
bug fixes and additions for important features like XML partial  
manipulation, xcap-caps, xcap-diff and RLS services that were not  
available at the initial release last year. With this features  
OpenXCAP fulfills now most if not all relevant requirements for an  
XCAP server implementation. A generic xcap client library and command  
line client is available in the clients directory, you can use it to  
manipulate documents on OpenXCAP or other XCAP server implementation.

The server software is also operational at http://sip2sip.info so you  
can test against it by registering a SIP account.

Changes in version 1.0.0

   * Added RLS services (RFC 4662 and RFC 4826)
   * Added support for xcap-diff based on draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-09
   * Added partial get/put/delete of elements in the XCAP documents
   * Added test suite for rls-services, resource-lists and partial  
updates
   * Many bug fixes from field experiences
   * Development status from beta to production
   * Switched to Python 2.5
   * Improved documentation and testing suite
   * Changed license to GPL
   * Fixed MySQL operational error (2006)

The software can be downloaded from:

http://openxcap.org

Many thanks to Denis Bilenko who did most of the works for this new  
release.

Kind regards,
Adrian Georgescu

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple