Subject: [Simple] Reminder: SIPit registration

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:36:04 -0500

Registration for SIPit 23 closes in 4 weeks. If you are planning to  
attend, please register today.

SIPit 23 will be held in Lannion, France October 13-17, hosted by ETSI  
with technical support from France-Telecom Orange Labs.

Registration is 490Euro per participant, and the deadline for  
registration is October 3.

Attendees are strongly encouraged to make reservations and travel  
arrangements as soon as possible.

More information and links to registration are available at
http://www.sipit.net
and
http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/SIPit/SIPit.htm

Thanks,

RjS

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple