Subject: [Simple] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-garcia-simple-poke-01.txt]

From: Gustavo Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:32:38 +0100

In this new version we have left just the simplest possible message 
format as proposed by most of the people in the WG.  If there is 
interest in progressing this doc, in the next version we would change 
the name from "poke" to "attention" to be aligned with the XMPP 
equivalent message.

Comments are welcome.

BR.
G.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action:draft-garcia-simple-poke-01.txt
Date: 	Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:15:01 +0100
From: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Attention Request (POKE) for Instant Messaging
	Author(s)       : G. Garcia, J. Martin
	Filename        : draft-garcia-simple-poke-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-02-12

This document specifies a message content type and XML format to
request attention from a targeted user.  This feature is usually
known as poke, nudge or buzz in existing messaging platforms.  Its
primary use is as an additional instant messaging capability that can
be sent in the middle of a instant messaging session or in a
standalone message at any time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-simple-poke-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.