Subject: [Simple] I-D Action:draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Document Format for Indicating A Change in XML Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP) Resources
	Author(s)       : J. Rosenberg, J. Urpalainen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-13.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-06-30

This specification defines a document format that can be used to
indicate that a change has occurred in a document managed by the
Extensible Markup Language (XML) Configuration Access Protocol
(XCAP).  This format indicates the document that has changed and its
former and new entity tags.  It also can indicate the specific change
that was made in the document, using an XML patch format.  This
format allows also indications of element and attribute content of an
XML document.  XCAP diff documents can be delivered to clients using
a number of means, including a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
event package.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.