Subject: [Simple] Initial Draft Preapproval

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:33:41 -0500

(as chair)

Hi All,

If anyone plans to submit an initial (i.e. 00) SIMPLE draft prior to  
the cutoff (6 July), please let the chairs know ASAP. Today, if at all  
possible.

For the record, I am not aware of any planned 00 drafts--so if you  
think we should already know about it, please remind us.

Thanks!

Ben.

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:45:19 -0500

My last sentence should have read

  "...so if you are planning one, and think we should already know  
about it..."

Thanks!

Ben (who apparently can't write today.)

On Jun 29, 2009, at 10:33 AM, Ben Campbell wrote:

> the cutoff (6 July), please let the chairs know ASAP. Today, if at  
> all possible.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Simple mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple