Subject: [sipcore] Administrivia: Trying to reach ZTE.com.cn subscribers

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 15:48:43 -0600

[as chair]

For some reason, ZTE.com.cn is blocking mail sent from the SIPCORE 
mailing list to several email accounts. They have also blocked my 
attempts to contact the affected participants to try to resolve the 
issue. If anyone can contact any of the following individuals, please 
ask them to get in touch with me using an alternate email service (that 
is, an email service other than ZTE.com.cn):

    *

      [email-masked]

    *

      [email-masked]

    *

      [email-masked]

    *

      [email-masked]

    *

      [email-masked]

Thanks, and sorry for the noise.

/a