Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipcore-sec-flows-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 12:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Example call flows using Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) security mechanisms
	Author(s)       : C. Jennings, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-sec-flows-07.txt
	Pages           : 75
	Date            : 2010-12-13

This document shows example call flows demonstrating the use of
Transport Layer Security (TLS), and Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail
Extensions (S/MIME) in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  It also
provides information that helps implementers build interoperable SIP
software.  To help facilitate interoperability testing, it includes
certificates used in the example call flows and processes to create
certificates for testing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-sec-flows-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.