Subject: [sipcore] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows-06.txt> (Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) History-Info Header Call Flow Examples) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:41:30 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Protocol Core
WG (sipcore) to consider the following document:
- 'Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) History-Info Header Call Flow
   Examples'
  <draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-09-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes use cases and documents call flows which
   require the History-Info header field to capture the Request-URIs as
   a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Request is retargeted.  The use
   cases are described along with the corresponding call flow diagrams
   and messaging details.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-callflows/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.