Subject: [sipcore] Fwd: [SIPForum-techwg] Submit Your SIPNOC 2015 Speaking Proposal Today!

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 15:30:59 -0600

I thought this might be of interest to folks in these WGs.  If you've not
been to SIPNOC, this might be a good opportunity to submit a proposal
and/or attend and hear what the folks that deploy SIP networks are dealing
with.

Regards,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marc Robins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 3:06 PM
Subject: [SIPForum-techwg] Submit Your SIPNOC 2015 Speaking Proposal Today!
To: [email-masked]

SIP Forum TechWG Members:

There’s still time to submit your proposal for SIPNOC 2015 workshops,
panels, speaker presentations and “Birds of a Feather” sessions addressing
the deployment of SIP in service provider environments.

To view the official call for presentations, which includes instructions on
submitting material and specific SIPNOC policies, please visit
www.sipforum.org/content/view/374/275/. To submit, visit
https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sipnoc2015.

Topics can include SIP peering, SIP trunking, Emergency Services,
Congestion Control, Scaling and Capacity Issues, SIP-based applications,
Routing, Security, SIP-Network Operations Center Best Practices, IPv6
deployment challenges, User-agent Configuration, Standardization Issues and
Progress, HD voice deployments, Video Interoperability, WebRTC and SIP,
FoIP/T.38 Deployment, Testing or other issues facing SIP network
operations.

SIPNOC 2015 offers several different types of speaking opportunities
including:

   - General Session Talks: A General Session presentation should be on a
   topic of interest to the general SIPNOC audience, and may be up to 30
   minutes long (including time for Q&A).
   - General Session Panel Discussions: Panels are sessions with a
   moderator and a team of experts. The panel moderator should submit an
   abstract on the panel topic, a list of panelists, and how the panel will be
   organized. Panel selection is based on the importance, originality, focus
   and timeliness of the topic, expertise of proposed panelists, as well as
   the potential for informative and controversial discussion.
   - Special Workshops: These are workshops that run for 1-2 hours,
   providing time to focus in-depth on a variety of issues important to the
   SIPNOC community. Topics can include a review of SIP RFCs and standards
   development, the regulatory environment, etc.
   - Research Topics: Researchers are invited to present short summaries of
   their work for operator feedback. Topics may include call routing, network
   performance, statistical measurement and analysis and protocol development
   and implementation. Studies presented may be works in progress. Researchers
   from academia, government, and industry are encouraged to present.
   - BOFs: BOFs (Birds of a Feather sessions) are informal sessions on
   topics which are of interest to a portion of the SIPNOC community. BOFs may
   be held in break‐out areas or in an unscheduled room. Requests for
   scheduled BOFs can be made at any time, including on site at the conference.

------------------------------

*SIPNOC 2015 General Info*

The SIPNOC 2015 event website is located at www.sipnoc.org.

Registration for SIPNOC 2015 is officially open!

Special pricing for SIPNOC 2015 is now in effect! Take advantage of special
early-bird pricing now through March 15, 2015. The regular SIPNOC 2015
conference registration fee is $995, but for a limited time regular
attendees can save $100 and pay only $895 for three days of conference
proceedings. This fee includes a special SIP Training Day the first day of
the event on June 23, a Welcome Reception that evening with food and drink;
breakfast, lunch and break refreshments and snacks during the conference;
and a special dinner “Beer and Gear” networking reception the second night
of the event.

*Individuals from SIP Forum Full Member companies save even more ($245 off
the regular price to be exact with special early-bird pricing)! Please
contact Marc Robins, SIP Forum President and Managing Director, at
[email-masked] <[email-masked]> to obtain the exclusive
Full Member discount code.*

Register today at http://www.regonline.com/sipnoc2015.
------------------------------

*SIPNOC 2015 Sponsorship Information*

There are still a number of great sponsorship opportunities remaining. For
information about corporate sponsorship opportunities at SIPNOC 2015,
please contact Marc Robins, SIP Forum President and Managing Director, at
203-829-6307 or [email-masked].
------------------------------

All best,

Marc

*************************

Marc Robins

President and Managing Director

SIP Forum

http://www.sipforum.org

Mobile: 203-829-6307

SkypeMe! marcrobins

*************************

_______________________________________________
techwg mailing list
Send mail to: [email-masked]
Unsubscribe or edit options at:  http://sipforum.org/mailman/listinfo/techwg