Subject: [sipcore] Fwd: [SIPForum-techwg] SIPNOC 2015 Call for Presentations Deadline Extended To April 1st

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 15:45:13 -0500

FYI...this was one of the items mentioned during the WG session today.

Regards,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marc Robins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 1:14 PM
Subject: [SIPForum-techwg] SIPNOC 2015 Call for Presentations Deadline
Extended To April 1st
To: [email-masked]

Dear SIP Forum TechWG Members,

Based on a number of requests for an extension to submit speaking proposals
for SIPNOC 2015, we have decided to extend the CFP deadline to April 1,
2015.

SIPNOC 2015 Call for Presentations proposals can be submitted by visiting
the SIP Forum SIPNOC 2015 Call for Presentations webpage
<http://www.sipforum.org/content/view/374/275/>. Possible topics can
include SIP peering, SIP trunking, Emergency Services, Congestion Control,
Scaling and Capacity Issues, SIP-based applications, Routing, Security,
SIP-Network Operations Center Best Practices, IPv6 deployment challenges,
NNI, HD Voice, Standardization Issues and Progress, HD voice deployments,
Video Interoperability, WebRTC and SIP, Testing or other issues facing SIP
network operations.

SIPNOC 2015 offers several different types of speaking opportunities
including:

   - General Session Talks: A General Session presentation should be on a
   topic of interest to the general SIPNOC audience, and may be up to 30
   minutes long (including time for Q&A).
   - General Session Panels: Panels are sessions with a moderator and a
   team of panelists. The panel moderator should submit an abstract on the
   panel topic, a list of panelists, and how the panel will be organized.
   Panel selection is based on the importance, originality, focus and
   timeliness of the topic, expertise of proposed panelists, as well as the
   potential for informative and controversial discussion.
   - Special Workshops: The SIPNOC 2015 program has been expanded to
   include special workshops that run for 1-2 hours, providing time to focus
   in-depth on a variety of issues important to the SIPNOC community. Topics
   can include a review of SIP RFCs and standards development, the regulatory
   environment, etc.
   - Research Topics: Researchers are invited to present short summaries of
   their work for operator feedback. Topics may include call routing, network
   performance, statistical measurement and analysis and protocol development
   and implementation. Studies presented may be works in progress. Researchers
   from academia, government, and industry are encouraged to present.
   - BOFs: BOFs (Birds of a Feather sessions) are informal sessions on
   topics which are of interest to a portion of the SIPNOC community. BOFs may
   be held in break‐out areas or in an unscheduled room. Requests for
   scheduled BOFs can be made at any time, including on site at the conference.

Presented by the SIP Forum, the leading industry association focused on the
advancement of IP communications products and services based on the Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP), the fifth annual SIPNOC conference is a unique
event for service providers and carriers to gather to discuss the
challenges of deploying and implementing SIP-based communications
technology, and to learn the best-practices and strategies that enable the
successful and profitable operation of SIP-based services and applications.

SIPNOC 2015 attendees will include telecommunications providers, major
backbone operators, interconnect and wholesale solution providers, ISPs,
cable operators, wireless network operators as well as large enterprises
deploying major SIP initiatives.
------------------------------

*SIPNOC 2015 General Info*

The SIPNOC 2015 event website is located at www.sipnoc.org.

To view the official call for presentations, which includes instructions on
submitting material and specific SIPNOC policies, please visit
www.sipforum.org/content/view/374/275/. To submit, visit
https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sipnoc2015.

Registration for SIPNOC 2015 is officially open!

The regular SIPNOC 2015 conference registration fee is $995 for one full
day of SIP Training and two days of conference proceedings, including all
meals (breakfasts, lunches and dinners) and break refreshments.

*Individuals from SIP Forum Full Member companies are entitled to special
savings! Please contact Marc Robins, SIP Forum President and Managing
Director, at [email-masked] <[email-masked]> to obtain
the exclusive Full Member discount code.*

Register today at http://www.regonline.com/sipnoc2015.
------------------------------

*SIPNOC 2015 Sponsorship Information*

For information about corporate sponsorship opportunities at SIPNOC 2015,
please contact Marc Robins, SIP Forum President and Managing Director, at
203-829-6307 or [email-masked].
------------------------------

All best,

Marc

*************************

Marc Robins

President and Managing Director

SIP Forum

http://www.sipforum.org

Mobile: 203-829-6307

SkypeMe! marcrobins

*************************

_______________________________________________
techwg mailing list
Send mail to: [email-masked]
Unsubscribe or edit options at:  http://sipforum.org/mailman/listinfo/techwg