Subject: [sipcore] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-sipcore-originating-cdiv-parameter-05

From: Will LIU <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 03:10:51 -0700

Reviewer: Will LIU
Review result: Ready

Hi all,

I have reviewed draft-ietf-sipcore-originating-cdiv-parameter-05 as part of the
Operational directorate's ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being
processed by the IESG.  These comments were written with the intent of
improving the operational aspects of the IETF drafts. Comments that are not
addressed in last call may be included in AD reviews during the IESG review. 
Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other
last call comments.

“The P-Served-User header field is used to convey the identity of the
   served user and the session case that applies to this particular
   communication session and application invocation.  This document
   updates RFC5502 by defining a new P-Served-User header field
   parameter, "orig-cdiv".  The parameter conveys the session case used
   by a proxy when handling an originating session after Call Diversion
   (CDIV) services have been invoked for the served user.  This document
   also fixes the ABNF in RFC 5502 and provides more guidance for using
   the P-Served-User header field in IP networks.”

My overall view of the document is 'Ready' for publication.

** Technical **

No. (As a new reviewer to SIP)

** Editorial **

As noted by author,   [RFCXXXX↓] need to be replaced with the RFC number of
this document.

Regards,
Will (Shucheng LIU)