Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 11:18:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Digest Authentication Scheme
        Author          : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-05-30

Abstract:
   This document updates the Digest Access Authentication scheme used by
   the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to add support for more secure
   digest algorithms, e.g.  SHA-256 and SHA-512-256, to replace the
   broken MD5 algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-digest-scheme-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 14:20:42 -0400

This new version addresses the last comment from Olle.
Please, take a look and let me know if you have any further comments.

Regards,
 Rifaat

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 2:19 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sipcore mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore
>